Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tremor

The razor hd amg is black, and much lighter than the HD gen II, and I found the glass to be slightly superior but frankly at that level it's probably more psychological than anything else lol. Or is there a new development on the amg that I need to get familiar with?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post
    Well, I hope it all worked out in the end....
    Finally got all my money back. It took 56 days.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    Finally got all my money back. It took 56 days.
    I'm glad to hear the issue with the first one worked out and thank you for the order.

Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    I ordered mine a few weeks ago. Looking at 3-4 months. Which I have absolutely no issues with. If it takes longer then so be it. Patrice is a stand up guy to deal with.

So I understand Cadex is releasing a multi cal/quick change rifle at shot show. Considering the Remington MSR looks to have Cadex All over it, I'm wondering if it will be similar. I also wonder if Cadex is co owner with Remington for the patents like they are with the chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy7 View Post
    I ordered mine a few weeks ago. Looking at 3-4 months. Which I have absolutely no issues with. If it takes longer then so be it. Patrice is a stand up guy to deal with.

So I understand Cadex is releasing a multi cal/quick change rifle at shot show. Considering the Remington MSR looks to have Cadex All over it, I'm wondering if it will be similar. I also wonder if Cadex is co owner with Remington for the patents like they are with the chassis.
    Thanks for the compliment and for your trust towards our product.

Cadex and Remington have no relations other than Cadex has been the chassis developer for the MSR program years ago. This is why you can see some look alike components on the chassis and even some parts compatibility. Both companies own the same patents i.e:reverse folding hinge with encapsulation of the bolt operating handle. Some other companies are currently infringing some of our patents and we could sew them but the most important thing (for the moment at least) is to look forward not behind.

This year Cadex is releasing:

* New Multi-Caliber quick change barrel system
    * New bipod featuring interchangeable feet or claws
    * New R7 custom actions (Stainless, Rem 700 footprint, short or long) to be offered for the custom gun builder in you
    * New synthetic stockwith built-in micro-chassis technology
    * New lower price point long range rifles featuring more common ergonomics for the people looking for the best of a chassis system but with a more conventional stock.

Here's a teaser of the new CDX-MC KRAKEN Multi-Caliber System.

https://www.facebook.com/snipershide...4808863677953/

Why not a teaser of the new CDX-R7 SHEEPDOG & SHEPHERD actions sitting in the new Strike Nuke micro-chassis.

Name:  RENDER 26.jpg
Views: 1882
Size:  35.8 KB

Stay tuned, Cadex will rock your world in less than 30 days

P.S.: To all the shooters community, thanks for your great support since my arrival at Cadex.
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Awesome, I'm looking forward to the bipod and multi caliber rifle.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Calgary, AB - Home of the Southern Alberta Defence Force (SADF)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    Thanks for the compliment and for your trust towards our product.

Cadex and Remington have no relations other than Cadex has been the chassis developer for the MSR program years ago. This is why you can see some look alike components on the chassis and even some parts compatibility. Both companies own the same patents i.e:reverse folding hinge with encapsulation of the bolt operating handle. Some other companies are currently infringing some of our patents and we could sew them but the most important thing (for the moment at least) is to look forward not behind.

This year Cadex is releasing:

* New Multi-Caliber quick change barrel system
    * New bipod featuring interchangeable feet or claws
    * New R7 custom actions (Stainless, Rem 700 footprint, short or long) to be offered for the custom gun builder in you
    * New synthetic stockwith built-in micro-chassis technology
    * New lower price point long range rifles featuring more common ergonomics for the people looking for the best of a chassis system but with a more conventional stock.

Here's a teaser of the new CDX-MC KRAKEN Multi-Caliber System.

https://www.facebook.com/snipershide...4808863677953/

Why not a teaser of the new CDX-R7 SHEEPDOG & SHEPHERD actions sitting in the new Strike Nuke micro-chassis.

Name:  RENDER 26.jpg
Views: 1882
Size:  35.8 KB

Stay tuned, Cadex will rock your world in less than 30 days

P.S.: To all the shooters community, thanks for your great support since my arrival at Cadex.

#ivegotaboner
    "Let the shoosting begin!!!" - Goldmember - Circa 2002

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Gonna cry when I see the price.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345