Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tremor

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar

Tremor

Hey,

Are the Tremors almost ready? I keep hearing from the retailer that they will arrive this week, for the last three months.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    Hey,

Are the Tremors almost ready? I keep hearing from the retailer that they will arrive this week, for the last three months.
    Hi

Thanks for reaching to me.

As any rifle maker on the planet production delays can occur sometimes. We currently have over 200 rifles of mixed calibers in the pipeline to produce and we are doing our best to ship them ASAP but there's one thing that we won't compromise and it's quality. Instead of dropping the quality we just ordered another 4 CNC machines that will add up to our line up. The demand is very high and we started the year with 2-3 months lead time but now new orders re given 3 to 5 months lead time. Considering that an order for AI is around 6 to 8 months, a McMillan more than a year and that it's similar for pretty much any rifle maker from Browning, to Remington, Savage, Beretta, Sako, etc I think that we are still among the fastest quality gun makers worldwide.

A certainly understand that you are looking forward to shoot this baby but you must understand that production process is not something that is easy to control. We deal with lots of variables from availability of the raw material, barrel blank shipments, equipment breakdown, etc. Still instead of doing like most of the Canadian distributors and NOT PROVIDE ANY ETA (pretty much "your gun will arrive the day that the transporter will show up at your door" type of answer) we are doing our best to estimate the lead time. Production time is definitely not a science believe me.

I thank you a lot for your business. All I can tell you is that you will be amazed by your purchase once you have it in hand and will be happy that you waited. Keep in mind that this rifle is a production rifle with custom build care and attention to detail.

Thanks a lot for your patience and if you need more assistance please contact me at the office using my email or cell phone patrice@cadexinc.com or 514-821-7983

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

I believe it has been 7 months since my order and it's still a few weeks away I'm sure if not more military and Leo get there order first even if they order after because there more important I guess I'm defently not happy I was told 6 months max but would be closer to 3 what a joke that is

BANNED
    I have one on order as well, but I'm fine with the wait.

I've ordereded custom rifles from other manufacturers (very reputable rifle builders) before and I understand there could be issues on an ETA, some variables just can't be controlled. I was told 3 months on a rifle, and it was delivered 8 months later, but I was fine with it because they had a reputation for having an excellent product and I knew that it would eventually come. Waiting sucks, there's no doubt, but I knew it would eventually be delivered.

I would rather be delayed and have the manufacture work out any bugs or issues than be delivered a sub-standard rifle.

It's like a flight being delayed for mechanical issues. Wouldn't you rather have them sort it out on the ground first rather than rush to meet a departure time only to find out they probably shouldn't have taken off in the first place?

Cadex has always had a reputation for manufacturing excellent products, and I know they will make good on the Tremor. I am looking forward to receiving mine, I know it will be as awesome as Patrice says it will be, and if Cadex is not ready to ship, so be it. I know that when I do receive it, I will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by phillips_22 View Post
    I believe it has been 7 months since my order and it's still a few weeks away I'm sure if not more military and Leo get there order first even if they order after because there more important I guess I'm defently not happy I was told 6 months max but would be closer to 3 what a joke that is
    This is a strong statement and I can understand that you may wrongly think that the civilian market in not our priority. You may be surprised to know that LE market do not use much 50BMG so this haven't added any delay to your order for sure. In fact 15 minutes ago I sold some 338 Lapua to some ERT unit and they have been told 3 to 5 months delivery time as usual. They complained about the wait but I told them just the same thing, I can't make miracles, everybody want their new toy and I can understand that. We do our best to speed up the production time and I'll be more than happy to call you one morning to let you know this new toy is ready to ship.

For sure if a Canadian Military group request some rifles urgently because they need to deploy in a hot zone YES I will personally recommend to the production manager to prioritize this order as we care for our boys. When lives depends on these guns you can be sure that I will prioritize them. That being said, since the beginning of the production of the TREMOR, I didn't have to make any order jump in the queue for such a reason so again it's not a reason for this delay. My Poland distributor is calling me every 2 weeks to ask me about the status on his 50BMG order for the Polish Special OPS and I always remind him that he must remain patient and he'll get it before the end of this year as promised when he ordered. Again no favoritism here.

I also have a customer with cancer and believe me I would sacrifice any order so that he could shoot his rifle and put a smile on his face, but he remains calm and patiently wait even if he dreams about this gun more than anybody. He calls me once a while letting me know if I think that he'll get his rifle in time prior to his next chemotherapy treatment... I wish I could speed up the whole thing but there's only so much I can do to remain fair to all our customers. He understands that.

Believe me if I could do better I would but I can't... It's simply takes longer than originally expected to produce these 50BMG, but they are the real deal and once you have it in your hand you will understand why you waited that long.

This rifle has been pushed up to 2300 meters so far with amazing results. There's not a doubt in my mind that this is the best 50BMG rifle on the market and we just need couple weeks more to prove it to you.

Thanks for your patience Sir.

Respectfully,

Patrice
    1-888-348-6774

Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Patrice, this is getting to sound like an ATRS thread, huh? ;-)

I too have been waiting patiently but I'm not getting my nickers in a knot. From what I understand my build is waiting for a barrel, which is supplied from the states. No barrel, no rifle. It is what it is and it is out of Cadex's hands. In the meantime, I'm not really out any money and I have other toys to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
    Patrice, this is getting to sound like an ATRS thread, huh? ;-)
    I'm sorry I don't spend much time on CGN and I look only threads that concerns Cadex so I don't understand what you are referring to, maybe you can PM me if this concerns Cadex.

If it concerns ATRS as far as I'm concerned that are a proactive Cadex dealer and as any gun maker I'm sure they deal with their share of unexpected production delays (if this is about that).
    1-888-348-6774

Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka223 View Post
    I too have been waiting patiently but I'm not getting my nickers in a knot. From what I understand my build is waiting for a barrel, which is supplied from the states. No barrel, no rifle. It is what it is and it is out of Cadex's hands. In the meantime, I'm not really out any money and I have other toys to play with.
    You must have a 260 Rem, 6.5 Creedmoor or 408 CT on order then. I heard last week that the blanks order was almost completed so it should be sent to us shortly and then we'll continue the building process.

Thanks for your patience.
    1-888-348-6774

Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    I'm sorry I don't spend much time on CGN and I look only threads that concerns Cadex so I don't understand what you are referring to, maybe you can PM me if this concerns Cadex.

If it concerns ATRS as far as I'm concerned that are a proactive Cadex dealer and as any gun maker I'm sure they deal with their share of unexpected production delays (if this is about that).
    Patrice, I was referring to the amount of people who "mention" (read: complain) that the wait times are excruciating.

And yes, it seems manufacturers are at the mercy of all sorts of things out of their control.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast