Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: CTCSupplies.ca

CTCSupplies.ca

Hey anyone have any recent dealings with these guys? Not a business member on CGN, but they are local to me and I made an order two days ago online. Credit card has already been charged, yet I have no updates on fulfillment nor shipping from them, and there is no number to dial just an email account.

Yeah shaking my head too, got excited on locating hard to find parts that they had. Anyhow okay to wait another day, but I think > 48hr to fulfill isn't super acceptable.

Anyone have experiences to share?

Thx!

CTCS if you are reading update me on Order #32310!

Cheers.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    You can't see their banner at the top of the page ?

2 days is nothing.....try ordering from Tenda and get back to me.
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    48 hours and they haven't shipped? Did they promise to ship it within that time frame?

Personally I don't think it's a big deal. I have waited much longer. Before the internet we used to order things from a catalog using a mailed in order form... Lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    I've never had any problem with ordering from them, although I can't tell you how long they took to ship. I guess I have the patience of Job.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Yeah im going on 28 days now for an order from a vendor, and i am not sweating it at all. You really do have to be patient sometimes when dealing with maw and paw busineses. Id rather deal with a canadian vendor and wait a bit then send my money out of country and have it tomorow, but i have a life and plenty of stuff to do before it arrives.

I really suggest spending a few nights at the range, or heading out ice fishing or something. It’ll show up sooner or later and all will be well.

Now to answere your question. YES, typically expect 7-10 business days from order to arrival. Typicaly 2 days for it to get shippped out. My last order was about 3 days, and I am happy with there service.
    -SideBurnz-

They are good to go. I ordered Wednesday and got it today. Pick up the phone and call them. Would have taken way less time than making a post about it.

Quote Originally Posted by yz295 View Post
    They are good to go. I ordered Wednesday and got it today. Pick up the phone and call them. Would have taken way less time than making a post about it.
    What number do you use to call them?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    I wait upto 4 days, but Phil and the gang is awesome, they find what I'm after if they can, if not they suggest other items
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

In answer to your questions:

Yes I have had recent dealings with CTCS . Yes they are business members here on CGN.

They are active sponsors of the local sport shooting scene here on the lower mainland and for that alone I send them as much business as I can and recommend them to anyone taking advantage of all the volunteer run matches that we attend . Support you sponsors !

Their business model may not be typical but I can assure you they are legit. Hope that helps with your anxiety.
    Protection ain't a sin !

Cool alright thanks guys! Amazon has ruined me so I blame Bezos for my impatience lol.

I made a post to ask the community bro... there's no number that I can find on the CTCS website. And yes I prefer to deal local myself as well. Ice fishing it is in the meantime!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast