Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Interest in Airsoft?

Yes please....and deals on ak airsofts....since i cannot use my real ak.

Carry airsoft and advertise in the airsoft forums. Get these kids into the store and then they can see the world of firearms that most don't even realize are legal in Canada. I was stunned when I first saw the world of black rifles and didn't know a bcg from a BMW ;-)
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Absolutely for this. Especially consider the growing ww2 airsoft segment. I've seen some tempting good quality 1919s and M1 carbines. It's the next best thing after our silly replica laws put display pieces out of reach…
    Last edited by Hawkshadow; 09-08-2016 at 09:20 PM.

CGN frequent flyer incorrigible's Avatar
    We've used them for years for ####s and giggles with my boys. Great motivators for getting them off the couch and getting the dishes done, walk shoveled etc Its also fun to piddle around with models that you can't get in Canukistan anymore, like AKs and MP5s etc. Lots of stiff competition in the market though...
    Aequitas Veritas... Sanguis Coimhéad Fearg Fhear Na Foighde
    Proelium Comminus Auctoritate لحم الخنزير المقدد هو رائع! Illegitimi Non Carborundum

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    We were going to post a poll but for the life of us we cannot figure out how to do this.
    Well, now there is a poll going for this; http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-sell-Airstuff

Now we have two active threads for the same topic.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

If you can get me a full sized UZI that I can shoot in my garage, I'll grab one for sure.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234