Thread: JP Silent Captured Buffer Assemblies Now Available

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar

JP Silent Captured Buffer Assemblies Now Available

Several months back we mentioned that the 5th production run of Modern Hunters would come standard with the JP captured buffer systems.
    We have NOT started on the 5th production run yet, but have brought in a number of these systems so that for those who want to upgrade their Modern Hunters we now have the buffer kits in stock. These ARE standard in the Modern Varmint rifles.
    These are Gen 2 systems so will work in both collapsible and fixed LOP stocks.
    Cost of the kit is $220.00 plus shipping and tax.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Thanks for the update Rick. I finally placed my MH order a couple of weeks ago and glad to see that you are going ahead with this. I really like the AR15 versions I have and look forward to one in my future MH. Out of curiosity, are you going to carry the alternate spring packs for the 10 and 15 as well?

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxia View Post
    Thanks for the update Rick. I finally placed my MH order a couple of weeks ago and glad to see that you are going ahead with this. I really like the AR15 versions I have and look forward to one in my future MH. Out of curiosity, are you going to carry the alternate spring packs for the 10 and 15 as well?
    We can order them but I don't see any point stocking them. We have the appropriate springs installed on the buffer systems for correct weight of cycling in our rifles.
    Stocking parts we do not need just costs me money.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Thanks again for the update. I completely understand that the spring packs wouldn't necessarily be used in your production rifles but I was more curious for my future custom builds. Its good that we can at least order them through you though.