Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hk push pins

I have a set for sale on the EE if anyone is interested

Quote Originally Posted by Huh? View Post
    tried these pins already. they do not fit. have ones from rrages. they are the correct size
    I got the Cyma branded ones and they do fit very well but the head is a bit larger on the Cyma pins vs. the HK pins, which is just an appearance difference. Check photo below of HK pins (large and small) above Cyma pins (large and small).

Quote Originally Posted by weldoid View Post
    I got the Cyma branded ones and they do fit very well but the head is a bit larger on the Cyma pins vs. the HK pins, which is just an appearance difference. Check photo below of HK pins (large and small) above Cyma pins (large and small).

Ah photobucket is gettin greedy. Photo is here: http://cubeupload.com/im/jurim5.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by weldoid View Post

Where did you get the Cyma pins?

I'm interested in those pins if you still have them.

I tried to order the pins from RRAGES and had my order refunded. I'd love to find a set that fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt View Post
    Where did you get the Cyma pins?
    I got them from torontoairsoft.com. They showed up fast too.

Still no spot in Canada (or that will ship to Canada) to get the HK takedown pins ?? RRage seems inconsistent in their ability to ship to Canada and my gsg 15 needs these pins!!!

I have a set for sale. https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...nd-like-rifles

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHero View Post
    Still no spot in Canada (or that will ship to Canada) to get the HK takedown pins ?? RRage seems inconsistent in their ability to ship to Canada and my gsg 15 needs these pins!!!

Sorry to necro this thread. Has anyone found a supplier for the HK push pins that ships to Canada? Would love to have them for my GSG-15. Please provide a link or contact information.

Sorry for the slight necro but i just ordered a set of HK push pins from rrages.com for my GSG-15. it says online that they do not ship to Canada but i filled out the info anyways and submitted and 15 days later got my pins. work like a charm:D anyone still looking for a set its worth trying there. Cheers!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast