Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: hk push pins

hk push pins

Is there any dealers in canada that sells takedown pins for an anshutz mxr rs II...HK in the states has gsg pins which will fit but I like dealing up here better....Another question, I just picked up this rifle new.The stocks do not fold now, so any idea how to remove stock to dissasemble? They used to fold the stock and remove screws but now the button latch is solid so it cant be done....

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Hey Sksnorth,

No idea where you can get those push pins. We never sold them.

Which model MSR do you have? The only legal (non restricted) folding stock MSR is the 'G' model which has the threaded barrel.
    If you have a non folding MSR I assume it does not have a threaded barrel, dont modify the stock to fold, it will then be a restricted
    firearm due to the over all length of the rifle.

Cheers

I have an ISSC MK2 (very similar, same stock) and I've also been looking for these in Canada. No one seems to be bringing them in.

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    They are discontinued from Anschutz. No longer in production.
    The ones entering the country now are 'grey market' from the USA.

Not imported into Canada by Anschutz.

I have seen restricted (in Canada) versions with the short barrel and folding stock being sold as non restricted by dealers,
    so buyer beware.

You can get them here:

http://rrages.com/root/screw/index.htm

He's in the US but I paid $5 shipping.

-j

Quote Originally Posted by Sksnorth View Post
    Is there any dealers in canada that sells takedown pins for an anshutz mxr rs II...HK in the states has gsg pins which will fit but I like dealing up here better....Another question, I just picked up this rifle new.The stocks do not fold now, so any idea how to remove stock to dissasemble? They used to fold the stock and remove screws but now the button latch is solid so it cant be done....
    I have the non foldable stock model as well. I recently cleaned mine for the first time (after 500 or so rounds). It actually wasn't dirty. I'm guessing it wasn't too dirty because I had sprayed ballistol clp into the action a couple times.
    There is no real help out there on youtube about disassembly, but I figured it out and it's not too difficult. I took a punch to the hinge on the buttstock to access the screw to get at the bolt carrier.

Search on YouTube for issc mk22 takedown and bolt disassembly. It's about at 14 to 18 minute video and is the best one I've seen. Consider replacing the bolt carrier screws with better ones bought from your local fastener shop. The ones that come with the rifle are cheap and strip easily. Use blue locktite on all screws in the bolt carrier

I have the msr rx .22 ...it has an issc folding stock but it comes pinned so it cant be folded and Im ok with that.The only problem and I cant seem to get answers , is with this pinned stock, I cant figure out for the life of me how to get into the back of the carrier in order to get at the bolt and firepin assembly to clean it. The manual says just remove bottom trigger group and clean around there and barrel but I cant foresee not having problems down the road if it isnt cleaned properly.I put 2-300 hundred rds down range every time I go out which is often.I sent out a few emails Ill see how it goes. Its a fun rifle to plink with but its a little more complex than my 1920 something jga single...I dont care if they call it a midlife crisis Im having fun....

ah jamesD83 I just noticed this post Ill do that thanks.

rrages' website says they don't ship outside of USA.

"We do not ship outside the United States. Please don't ask. If an order is placed for shipment outside the United States it will be cancelled and refunded."
    Last edited by donthedrummer; 09-11-2016 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Left out the supplier's name. I thought that my post would appear below the post (#5)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast