Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo - New Pistols have arrived!

Order placed for the NZ85B two tone! Merry Xmas to me!

i see a picture of the DA polished chrome 1911, but on your site it still says sold out. just wondering if it hasn't been updated?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggern1 View Post
    i see a picture of the DA polished chrome 1911, but on your site it still says sold out. just wondering if it hasn't been updated?
    They got them in septembre when they posted this thread and now they're all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaybmkr View Post
    Order placed for the NZ85B two tone! Merry Xmas to me!
    ORDER STATUS UPDATE!
    Will be shipped as soon as possible! Looks like I will get it before Xmas! Thanks!!

Received the pistol and it is sweet! Thanks again!

Any ETA on more full size .45 1911s?

hi B,

Just bought a full-size M1911A1 .45ACP blued w/adjustable rear sights mid February and received it yesterday but looks like it's soldout again. Nice solid pistol with no surprises since I already own a NP29.

Was hoping to shoot it for the first time today but unfortunately had to cancel due to issue with the rear adjustable sight being stuck to the far left position and the adjustment screw cannot move it to the right because it looks like the threads are stripped; I can hear the sight slipping back to the left with every click.

Also, i noticed that the barrel is not locking-up solidly because there is movement when I push down on it. In my NP29 the barrel locks-up tightly with no downward movement at all.

Is this normal for the 1911 pistol milspec tolerances to have some downwad movement in the barrel in full lock-up position?

Will have to contact CanadaAmmo about getting the rear sight fixed; really wanted to shot the .45ACP this weekend.

Anthony.

There are some difference between DA and Norinco ,I had two 1911 Norinco 45acp ,flawless shooting tons of factory or reload .DA use a lot of Norinco parts but not totally.
    I LOVE HONEY

My M1911A1 .45ACP blued w/adjustable rear sights is branded a Norinco.

Do your 1911 Norinco 45acp guns have any movement when downward force is applied on the barrel when it is in full lock-up positon?

My DA 1911 moves a little when you push down on the barrel. The bushing seems solid but the chamber end will move about a millimeter and spring back.