Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Canada Ammo - New Pistols have arrived!

No, both of them are perfect and tight, no problem shooting 25 meters target .
    I LOVE HONEY

I want to tell you that the recoil spring may make an issue ,for a 45acp gun ,you need a 18lb recoil spring but some gun comes with 16lb spring.Try to put a 18lb spring to see thr difference .
    I LOVE HONEY

Just wanted to report that I received replacement parts for the broken adjustable rear sight on my Norinco M1911A1 and everything is good; can't wait to shoot my 1911 for the first time.

I'm impressed with Canada Ammo's customer service; they were very responsive to my issue and sent out replacement parts the day after receiving my email. Will not hesitate to buy from them again.

Thanks eddiepnewman and honey for checking the barrel lock-up on your 1911s. After doing some research on the web it seems normal for a slight downward movement of the barrel at the chamber end for milspec 1911s; mine moves less than 1/32".

Thanks Honey about the heads-up with the recoil springs.

Will shoot some rounds through my 1911 as is first to make sure everything functions as expected and also as a comparison when I change the recoil spring.

Had purchased a dual spring system from DETONICS a long long time ago and will see how that turns out. This product is suppose to be a replacement for the Colt Gold Cup Govt to beef up the recoil spring.

Any new shipment of polished chrome 1911, 45acp in a near future and/or ammo combo ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I've always wanted to try one of those Chinese CZ clones.
    Old thread. Sorry.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789