Canada Ammo - New Pistols have arrived!

Anyone knows if the SIG and/or CZ uses the same mags as the originals? I bought some CZ mags since I'm waiting for a shadow 2, so it would be worth it to get the CZ clone.

My brother had to slightly file the mag catch hole on a mecgar mag before it would lock into his Sig'ish. couple minutes with a fine needle file. Functions fine

Which CZ is it a clone of? The shadow?

Definitely not a shadow. Looks like a 75B or 85B. Shadow has a rail. Only difference between 75B and 85B is the ambi controls on the 85B. Internally they are the same. Personally I would prefer a 75 cause I'm a righty and I don't care a bit about the resale value, but it would make more sense to clone the 85B than the 75B if you're just gonna clone one.

This one (last picture) seems to have an ambidextrous safety but not the slide lock. The most common CZ model that comes that way out of the box is the CZ75B SA, which is a single action. I hope this isn't the one they cloned, the 1911 is already an SA only.

So it's either a 75B with ambi safety (a midpoint between a 75B and a 85B, a 80B if you will...) or a 75B-SA. Let's hope it's the former. We'll know for sure this week.

Are they all on the website by now?

The DA in polished chrome with adjustable sight looks damn good. Too bad I'm not in the market for a 45, I'd get one of these.

Last edited:
Also, do you have mags for all these guns? All I see is the bad Norinco magazines for NP-29, Mec-Gar SIG 226 that are out of stocks and nothing at all for the CZ85.

What the deal with the 7.62x25 sig copies? None in this shipment and apparently no trace at all on your site. Google provides a link for the gun+ammo combo of days past but it doesn't work.

What the deal with the 7.62x25 sig copies? None in this shipment and apparently no trace at all on your site. Google provides a link for the gun+ammo combo of days past but it doesn't work.

There's a few for sale in the EE

Back
Top Bottom