Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thorncliffe Gun Show, Calgary - Saturday 17 September

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar

Exclamation Thorncliffe Gun Show, Calgary - Saturday 17 September

We will be at the Thorncliffe Gun Show in Calgary on Saturday but as our space is limited we will only be able to bring a selection of inventory. To make sure that you get what you want, you can place an online order for collection at the show - please place your order by midnight on Thursday 15 September and use this code in the discount code box at checkout: TC16 - that way you won't be charged for shipping and we will have your order ready for collection!

We will be bringing all Matador Arms' products, including Cage Grips as well as Hammerhead and Stinger muzzle brakes; some great new free-float KeyMod handguards in 10", 13" and 15" from Vism; our own made-in-Canada SKS buffers and a range of sleeping mats from Klymit.

See you next weekend...

We will be bringing as many 'hard' products as we can, it's the 'soft' products like cases, range bags, molle pouches, backpacks, etc. that we are going to struggle to display because of space limitations.

See you Saturday!

Do you have an detachable mags for sks-kd? Preferable Ak style. If so I would take two of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower_83 View Post
    Do you have an detachable mags for sks-kd? Preferable Ak style. If so I would take two of those.
    Sorry, no.

Damn. Ok thanks for the reply.

But we will have lots of other cool and hard-to-find items - and all at stunningly good pricing!

We've been asked to bring items for the 10/22 with us... are there any other special requests? You can pm or email if you'd rather.

CGN Regular
    Hi, I'm looking for a magazine follower and spring assembly for a Mauser 98 action in .308, I'm sure there will be on eat the show hut if you have one in stock it would save me a bit of digging around.

Thanks.

will you be bringing along any brakes...especially 308? ...would like to take a close look at them...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast