CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 145

Thread: LSS-22 Chassis for Rimfire Bolt Action Rifles

  1. #1
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Thunder Bay, Ontario
    Posts
    3,619

    LSS-22 Chassis for Rimfire Bolt Action Rifles

    Is this a new product that hasn't been released yet? I just stumbled upon it on the website. I'm looking for a chassis system for the Savage MKII and found this. That being said though, I have never been fond of the looks of the LSS, do you have anything that looks like the Tac 21 in the works for precision rimfire guns?
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

  2. #2
    Member Cory24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Nanaimo BC
    Posts
    96
    Tag

  3. #3
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet bsand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    vancouver, bc
    Posts
    5,485
    Ya I was at Abby a while back, ran into some mdt guys on range 2. They were out with a new 22 chassis. Taking pictures and such.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

  4. #4
    I have no life Shooter ----/'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toon town
    Posts
    2,141
    Was really hoping for a HS3 chassis for the MKII / 93.

    Never been a fan of the LSS.
    Completed the HST level 1 & 2 pistol operator courses.

    For those who will ask "How far is too far?"
    - The answer: "When the barrel obstructs the view through your scope, that's too far."
    ~Jerry Teo

  5. #5
    Business Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chilliwack, BC
    Posts
    572
    We are always working on new products, and we indeed are releasing our LSS chassis for .22 rifles, including the Savage MKII
    We will look at the HS3 and others once we have some traction with these rifles.

    https://mdttac.com/lss-22-chassis-system.html
    Modular Driven Technologies Corp (MDT)
    Website: https://mdttac.ca
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MDTTAC21
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTTac

  6. #6
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet rally guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,524
    Any plans for a 22 chassis for the norinco em332/ns522 chassis? I could always send my ns522 if you need a rifle to make up a prototype.

  7. #7
    Big Mouth MrSharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,025
    Would like to see one to fit the Savage 93R17, all specs are exact same as the Mark II except the mag well opening is a bit larger, it is the same gun except in .17HMR. The factory and boyds stocks for the two just utilize a different base plate to fit the same stock to each, I'd think all you would need to do is mill the opening a bit larger for the 93R17.

  8. #8
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Thunder Bay, Ontario
    Posts
    3,619
    Quote Originally Posted by TAC21 View Post
    We are always working on new products, and we indeed are releasing our LSS chassis for .22 rifles, including the Savage MKII
    We will look at the HS3 and others once we have some traction with these rifles.

    https://mdttac.com/lss-22-chassis-system.html
    Everybody buy the LSS-22 so they can build me a Tac "22".
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

  9. #9
    Big Mouth titch--'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Regina SK
    Posts
    1,945
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSharp View Post
    Would like to see one to fit the Savage 93R17, all specs are exact same as the Mark II except the mag well opening is a bit larger, it is the same gun except in .17HMR. The factory and boyds stocks for the two just utilize a different base plate to fit the same stock to each, I'd think all you would need to do is mill the opening a bit larger for the 93R17.
    Hmmm I think your on to something here.

  10. #10
    CGN Regular Freefall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central B.C.
    Posts
    165
    I'm pretty excited about these.

Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •