Thread: Is there any support for Handi-Rifles?

Is there any support for Handi-Rifles?

I know that the Handi Rifle is no longer made, but I wonder what the situation is for parts?

The reason I ask is that I have a nearly new 45-70, purchased from Cabela's, that has a broken action opening lever. I have fewer than 5 boxes of ammunition through it, but since 4 of those were reloads, and 3 of those were blackpowder ( smokeless is only a fad !) I have definitely voided the warranty.
    Do factory repairs still exist? Is there a source, are you a source, for parts?
    I was considering doing a trigger job on it, so if I have to do my own work I can, but a factory repair would certainly be quicker and better.

Thanks for your time, and for your help if you can offer any.

GunNutz
    Gravel agency still listed as parts carrier . you may have to order from numrich . my friend did to replace ejector on a .22 sportster ,
    As warranty for Canada was 2 years .

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Products/278910.htm

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 42tedly View Post
    I know that the Handi Rifle is no longer made, but I wonder what the situation is for parts?

The reason I ask is that I have a nearly new 45-70, purchased from Cabela's, that has a broken action opening lever. I have fewer than 5 boxes of ammunition through it, but since 4 of those were reloads, and 3 of those were blackpowder ( smokeless is only a fad !) I have definitely voided the warranty.
    Do factory repairs still exist? Is there a source, are you a source, for parts?
    I was considering doing a trigger job on it, so if I have to do my own work I can, but a factory repair would certainly be quicker and better.

Thanks for your time, and for your help if you can offer any.
    We should be able to help you out. Please contact our customer service department, and provide your serial number, and photos of the parts you need/damage to the rifle.
    csr@gravelagency.com

Thank you, exclamation mark. I will take some pictures, and annotate the exploded drawing, and get back to you.