New Vz58 Enhanced Series 3: Holy Magpul Batman!

Zahal.org

Regular

They said it was "too much work" but we went ahead and did it anyway!

Vz58 Enhanced Series 3 is here in extremely limited numbers.

• Retrofitted with the Magpul Zhukov AK pattern hand-guard, this rifle sports a substantially extended grip space, along with M-lok attachment points. Includes one M-Lok QD Sling mount, the rest is up to you. Note: this rifle has been modified to fit the Zhukov hand-guard, and can no longer utilize factory Vz58 hand-guards.
  • Ambidextrous Magazine Release, which allows the shooter to use their trigger finger or reaction hand to drop the magazine.
  • Enhanced Bolt Release: Rather than charge the rifle by coming underneath or overtop with the reaction hand, the left side bolt release allows a shooter to send the bolt home using their index finger. These releases have been individually selected to make sure they drop easily when paired with their parent rifle.
  • Magpul rubberized AK grip
  • M4 commercial buffer tube assembly with Fab Defense GLR-16 buttstock and adjustable cheek riser system
  • Czech 7.62x39 Muzzle Brake keeps the rifle shooting flat, while minimizing felt recoil.
  • Includes 6x magazines. 2x metal CSA mags, and 4x Fab Defense polymer mags, all pinned to 5 for Canadian compliance.
  • Optional Optics Package: Include the side rail, RS Regulate assembly, and Primary Arms 4x prismatic sight with 7.62x39 reticle. Will ship pre-zeroed for 100 yards. Additional $500

Price is $1550 USD - so $2016 CAD Approx. Sold only in Canada to licensed individuals. We will contact you immediately after making the purchase.

We sell a ton of parts for the Vz58 and Cz858 pattern rifles, and are excited to be selling our own variants of the guns! This enhanced version of the CSA Vz58 features a 18.6" chrome lined barrel, and is non-restricted as a result!

Oh man. If I didn't already have an 858 I was working on I'd be all over this. Good price & all the mods are done. That optional optics package is a great deal as well. Do you install the rail before shipping? ( I'm assuming the receiver needs to be tapped).

What modification to a Vz. 58 needs to be done to put on the AK grip?

not much.

you have to remove the actual grip by unscrewing it.
then take a dremel remove some thin metal lips shaped like to accept the vz 58 grip.

after that you take your magpul ak grip screw it there.. i also used some strong glue before screwing. solid as a rock.

this is how i did it.. others might have some different tricks.

i did it but its not simple.

cz%20w%20zhukov_zpso5kdrvds.jpg

Before painting my adapter plate. what you see is an ar15 stock adapter for vz58 that i modified for the zhukov stock.

S Stock not the yugo.

Last edited:
i did it but its not simple.

cz%20w%20zhukov_zpso5kdrvds.jpg

Before painting my adapter plate. what you see is an ar15 stock adapter for vz58 that i modified for the zhukov stock.

S Stock not the yugo.
great job!
It's stable?

@zahal: if you make a series with the Zhukov stock + front guard I'll for sure buy one.

great job!
It's stable?

@zahal: if you make a series with the Zhukov stock + front guard I'll for sure buy one.

yes it locked at 4 different point with pins and magpul screws. Didnt shot with it yet but it is definitely not moving and i cant imagine it moving. forgot to add it is super straight and lined up with the sights.

inside the hinge block i took an ar15 stock plater adaptor for the vz58 and it is welded with some brackets i had machined by a college... and it looks so much exactly like RS adaptor :).

Back
Top Bottom