Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Vz58 Enhanced Series 3: Holy Magpul Batman!

New Vz58 Enhanced Series 3: Holy Magpul Batman!

They said it was "too much work" but we went ahead and did it anyway!

Vz58 Enhanced Series 3 is here in extremely limited numbers.

• Retrofitted with the Magpul Zhukov AK pattern hand-guard, this rifle sports a substantially extended grip space, along with M-lok attachment points. Includes one M-Lok QD Sling mount, the rest is up to you. Note: this rifle has been modified to fit the Zhukov hand-guard, and can no longer utilize factory Vz58 hand-guards.
    • Ambidextrous Magazine Release, which allows the shooter to use their trigger finger or reaction hand to drop the magazine.
    • Enhanced Bolt Release: Rather than charge the rifle by coming underneath or overtop with the reaction hand, the left side bolt release allows a shooter to send the bolt home using their index finger. These releases have been individually selected to make sure they drop easily when paired with their parent rifle.
    • Magpul rubberized AK grip
    • M4 commercial buffer tube assembly with Fab Defense GLR-16 buttstock and adjustable cheek riser system
    • Czech 7.62x39 Muzzle Brake keeps the rifle shooting flat, while minimizing felt recoil.
    • Includes 6x magazines. 2x metal CSA mags, and 4x Fab Defense polymer mags, all pinned to 5 for Canadian compliance.
    • Optional Optics Package: Include the side rail, RS Regulate assembly, and Primary Arms 4x prismatic sight with 7.62x39 reticle. Will ship pre-zeroed for 100 yards. Additional $500

Price is $1550 USD - so $2016 CAD Approx. Sold only in Canada to licensed individuals. We will contact you immediately after making the purchase.

We sell a ton of parts for the Vz58 and Cz858 pattern rifles, and are excited to be selling our own variants of the guns! This enhanced version of the CSA Vz58 features a 18.6" chrome lined barrel, and is non-restricted as a result!

CGN Regular
    Wow, looks awesome!

Looks awesome, but you should be making your own version. ��
    CONFIRMED...SEND IT!

Oh man thats awsome wish I thought of that... oh wait.

I really wish someone would get the Zhukov-S stock on there.

Man, if you can get the Zhukov-S stock on there then it's sold. Thanks.

Oh man. If I didn't already have an 858 I was working on I'd be all over this. Good price & all the mods are done. That optional optics package is a great deal as well. Do you install the rail before shipping? ( I'm assuming the receiver needs to be tapped).
    "A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance" -Hunter S. Thompson

What modification to a Vz. 58 needs to be done to put on the AK grip?

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    nice
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

I assume the AR-15 buffer tube is just for AR stock compatibility?
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast