Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Customer Appreciation Day/Sale!!!!!!! Live Now!!Big Day is Saturday Sept 17!

Auto fill and scripts helps filling the forms for checkout much faster... someone people were really prepared and determined about these Rugers.

I directed my friend to your stellar sale.
    He has finally upgraded his bent, rusty Remmy Jamomatic to a lovely Steyr ProHunter.
    Our entire hunting camp has just breathed a sigh of relief and sends out an internet high 5 to the good folks at PR.

Quote Originally Posted by burnsy56 View Post
    I directed my friend to your stellar sale.
    He has finally upgraded his bent, rusty Remmy Jamomatic to a lovely Steyr ProHunter.
    Our entire hunting camp has just breathed a sigh of relief and sends out an internet high 5 to the good folks at PR.
    Hahaha it's always a good thing when someone can upgrade from those "problematic rifles" even funnier that his hunt camp buddies are also happy!

Been ther and done that with a buddy 20+ years ago....he went with a browning A-bolt in 300 WM and we were all glad for this. No more missed opportunities!!!
    "Out of sight, Out of range "
    "Silent souls, make .338 holes"
    "...bring me my punkin' chucker..thats right the 2 1/10" Sharps..."

Well I am really really upset and mad at PR over this....I wasn't logged in and I didn't try to buy one of these Rugers they had on sale...but I did think about it and they should have just given one to me because it was after all "Customer Appreciation Day" and I have bought lots of rifles and shotguns as well as many other items off of them and am a loyal multi return on-line customer....Tongue firmly in cheek/

LIKE.....really people threats, bad mouthing a dealer because you didn't get yours....WOW what a sense of "Entitlement" some people have today....and it just amazes me and also scares the crap out of me to see how this world is turning out.
    Clay and his staff have been nothing less then Stellar to deal with, even once when not everything turned out perfect, they listened to my moans and bitches and made it right with no hesitation. Prophet River just keep doing what you are doing, your service is tops in my book.

Jim
    "I am the midnight watchman down at Miller's Tool and Die.
    And I watch the metal rusting, and I watch the time go by."

I WILL NOT COMPLY!!
    WEXIT

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Thanks PR, a no tax sale is a HUGE deal, add on free shipping too, wow.
    Budget concerns still applied, so I only picked out a prostaff rimfire scope.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by Halfton View Post
    Well I am really really upset and mad at PR over this....I wasn't logged in and I didn't try to buy one of these Rugers they had on sale...but I did think about it and they should have just given one to me because it was after all "Customer Appreciation Day" and I have bought lots of rifles and shotguns as well as many other items off of them and am a loyal multi return on-line customer....Tongue firmly in cheek/

LIKE.....really people threats, bad mouthing a dealer because you didn't get yours....WOW what a sense of "Entitlement" some people have today....and it just amazes me and also scares the crap out of me to see how this world is turning out.
    Clay and his staff have been nothing less then Stellar to deal with, even once when not everything turned out perfect, they listened to my moans and bitches and made it right with no hesitation. Prophet River just keep doing what you are doing, your service is tops in my book.

Jim
    This
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Well said. ^^^ I love PR's sale
    Last edited by Canada tail; 09-18-2016 at 11:44 PM.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    Well said. ^^^ I love PR's sale
    Thanks guys!!!
    Remember, sale runs on Monday too for all those that were away over the weekend!!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Regular
    Is the sale on all day today or still just till 9am? ie 10 minutes from now.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachoninja View Post
    Is the sale on all day today or still just till 9am? ie 10 minutes from now.
    We are keeping it on day Monday. Our banner had said until 9 AM but plan was to leave it on all day so those away on weekend can buy what is left!!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9