Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer Appreciation Day/Sale!!!!!!! Live Now!!Big Day is Saturday Sept 17!

CGN Regular
    Last sale I grabbed the 9mm carbine Hi Point and have been very happy with it, so was all prepped and ready to go in on a Hi Point .40 JCP double order with my buddy but he bailed on me, last minute. If another firearm shows up at my door and I don't have a buddy to take half the blame, or at least our wives have each other to vent to about our purchases, I'll wind up divorced, so... sideline observation for me at this point. Argh.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihi962 View Post
    Why would you have a customer appreciation day during harvest time? Many of your customers are either hunting or farming at that time.

Would have been nice to see that cooper rep.
    Yes. We are very aware of that fact and we apologize. Being in the location we are, we have a large customer base that are farmers. However, being weather related, harvest can be finished, not started, rain delayed, or going full bore at this time. We normally go about this time as its when Cooper reps are available too and before local big game rifle season open. So, please accept our apologies; we would love for you to be here if possible.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Have you had a chance to get to the pm questions yet? I don't mean to be annoying just to make sure I get my questions answered (and hopefully my order placed) before you get super busy on Saturday. Thanks!

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihi962 View Post
    Why would you have a customer appreciation day during harvest time? Many of your customers are either hunting or farming at that time.

Would have been nice to see that cooper rep.
    I would think it would be so that people can have this stuff for hunting season(?), and/or perhaps so people can get stuff as part of their Christmas shopping(?) (those who do it early), and/or, so PR can clear old out old inventory before the end of the year(?), and/or, "just because"... (?)
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    Yes. We are very aware of that fact and we apologize. Being in the location we are, we have a large customer base that are farmers. However, being weather related, harvest can be finished, not started, rain delayed, or going full bore at this time. We normally go about this time as its when Cooper reps are available too and before local big game rifle season open. So, please accept our apologies; we would love for you to be here if possible.
    Never apologize for having such a great sale.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN Regular
    Crap I was thru Lloyd a few weeks ago. I should've shopped in and checked the store out. Any deals on mag research rifles?

Big day is tomorrow. Hopefully, many of you will come to see us. Judging by the calls and emails, it will be a busy day. Watch for more sales to be added and get those orders in to try to win the draw prizes!
    Also, be quick if you want the 'door crasher' rugers as there has been a huge amouint of interest and these are quite limited in store and online.
    See you tomorrow!!
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Just a heads up to those of you coming in, 50th Ave (Highway 17) is blocked off with construction just south of us. You may want to consider , if coming in from the South (Yellowhead hwy) taking 49th Ave (one turn east of 50th) and coming North on it until you hit 50th street.
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 2tall2's Avatar
    How do you deal with online ammo during the sale? No tax, but delivery added?

Quote Originally Posted by 2tall2 View Post
    How do you deal with online ammo during the sale? No tax, but delivery added?
    yes, no tax, and pay the difference on the courier (ir we credit what Canada Post would charge if they would ship it)
    www.prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9