Customer Appreciation Day/Sale!!!!!!! Live Now!!Big Day is Saturday Sept 17!

Quit #####ing if you didn't get one. If they could sell a truckload for that price and make money, they'd have done it already and not listed these few as a door crasher. Thanks for the great sale Prophet River!

lol, we have a hero here :)

5?! You needed about 25 I think.
Well maybe I'll find one for sale soon on the EE for $100 more than it was purchased for :/

I'm not sure why we had such huge demand for these. These are promotional guns that ruger provides us each year and we always sell them at customer appreciation day. Last few years we have done the same thing with aprrox the same number of rifles and, while they all sold, they were available for an hour or more. No idea why this year the demand was so high. Again, we apologize to those of you unable to complete the sale and get a rifle.

I had a ruger in my cart tried to check out at 931 said not available. Kinda pissed me off so I scrapped my whole cart. leupold scope reloading supplies etc. Guess that's just how it goes. Enjoy if you got one cheers.

I'm not sure why we had such huge demand for these. These are promotional guns that ruger provides us each year and we always sell them at customer appreciation day. Last few years we have done the same thing with aprrox the same number of rifles and, while they all sold, they were available for an hour or more. No idea why this year the demand was so high. Again, we apologize to those of you unable to complete the sale and get a rifle.
Hey it happens. Just frustrating when you see that puppy in your cart, then by time you finish typing, she's gone for good :(

Sold out of the ruger 22's in 3 minutes :(
I should have never underestimated the power of a good sale.....

We were caught by surprise, for sure. They lasted an hour or so last year. Not sure why this year the deamd was so much higher. The supply was about the same. We are getting a lot of emails with guys unhappy with us, some quite threatening. Again, our apologies.

So funny how everyone gets mad. There was a limited supply suck it up not everyone was going to get one. How many times have we been told just because it's in your cart doesn't mean it yours till the sale is final. I didn't try for those who want to jump down my throat thinking I got one. Play the calming music.

We were caught by surprise, for sure. They lasted an hour or so last year. Not sure why this year the deamd was so much higher. The supply was about the same. We are getting a lot of emails with guys unhappy with us, some quite threatening. Again, our apologies.

I am shocked to see so many sore losers, whiners on this board. PR has put up a great sale, best among all dealers, but apparently some people are just way too hard to please.

I am amazed at such ludicrous behaviour from customers . I can understand disappointed , however Prophet Rivers Customer Service is second to none .

Just read some of your past posts, looks like you don't mind being a whiner on occasion yourself. No doubt the sale was great, thats why people are frustrated for missing out. I'm sure you're always happy-go-lucky when you miss out on something you really want.

Its too bad and if we'd known these would go this quickly, we would have considered other options. Hate to have something that should be 'customer appreciation' turn against us. We knew these would be in demand and go quickly but had no idea it would be in seconds, literally. Next year, assumming number avauilable are the same, will look at doing itsomewhat differently. Strangely, last two years, they went quickly (wolf came) but without issue to those that wanted them and got to them fairly quickly.

tried to finalize my order at 9:30:22 , and sold out , no more inventory.
The same here. I was trying to complete the order without any delay, but failed. The ruger 22 has been sold out within 20 seconds. I was wondering how people can complete the order so fast. You have to enter PAL#, birth date, credit card information, etc.

Talking about a sore loser and whiner, someone seems to fit right into both.
I understand you wanted a 10 22, they can be had for a few bucks more. And these 10 22s are literally everywhere.
Just read some of your past posts, looks like you don't mind being a whiner on occasion yourself. No doubt the sale was great, thats why people are frustrated for missing out. I'm sure you're always happy-go-lucky when you miss out on something you really want.

Last edited:
The same here. I was trying to complete the order without any delay, but failed. The ruger 22 has been sold out within 20 seconds. I was wondering how people can complete the order so fast. You have to enter PAL#, birth date, credit card information, etc.

It likely took more than 20 seconds for people but we did see orderes appearing within 30 seconds or so. We turned sale on when the cell tower went to 930 so time should have been accurate.

Back
Top Bottom