Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canuck Defender 12ga Pump + Canuck 12ga & 20ga Over Unders - IN STOCK NOW

Oh! And as for the question about Remington clone; the chokes are browning. I don’t know if that means the firearm is a browning clone but it’s just some food for thought.
    Last edited by GardnerA; 05-18-2018 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Spelling

Update: I literally just got back from the range with my Canuck Renegade and after putting 100 rounds of 00 buckshot and 20 3” slugs through it, I can say that it performed very well! Only had 1 single double feed but I think it was my fault. The shells didn’t eject very far, but far enough. For the price I am extremely happy! The one suggestion I have; If you buy the Renegade you’re gunna want to get gloves. There’s a design “issue.” I wouldn’t call it a flaw because it’s intentional, but there’s a metal piece that tends to bite your finger when firing it. Especially when using 3” slugs because with that pistol grip it kicks like a mule on steroids!!! Which is also freaking awesome hahaha. If you’ve ever seen the Canuck Renegade you’ll know what I’m talking about. Got more sharp metal angles than a B2 stealth bomber. It actually drew blood from my buddy. So wear gloves! All in all. If you’re looking for a shotty for hunting turkey or waterfowl this is not your shotgun. However, if you’re looking for something to punch holes in steel guard rails you’ll Love it!
    Last edited by GardnerA; 05-19-2018 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Spelling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123