Thread: Shotgun Bundle with Free Shipping

Business Member

Shotgun Bundle with Free Shipping

Limited Quantities of our popular Uzkon AS-46 Model shotguns. Choose the AS-4603 or the AS-4605C and get a bonus 10 round magazine and free shipping.

AS-4603 Bundle: https://nasgunsandammo.com/product/u...choke-version/

AS-4605C Bundle: https://nasgunsandammo.com/product/u...choke-version/

Name:  AS46-03-12.jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  87.2 KBName:  Uzkon-AS46-5-12.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  87.2 KB

Business Member
    Don't forget to take advantage of our 13% OFF AMMO SALE! Add some to your cart to combine offers with the free shipping of your shotgun.

Input Coupon Code: AMMO at checkout in addition to UZKON for some sweet deals on ammunition.

Business Member
    As per a customers request, I am attaching pictures of the screw in flash hider for the 05 model with chokes.

Name:  AS4605 Choke12.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  17.5 KBName:  AS46-05 Choke32.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  17.0 KB

what about all of us who bought these back in January of this year and found our barrels were NOT threaded for chokes as advertised? We have been waiting for this to be addressed and quickly losing patience!

Update:
    I do appreciate all the efforts NAS Guns have made to address this problem. My frustration is really aimed at TWI who have put you in this position with repeated unfulfilled promises to address this situation.
    Last edited by VanMan; 09-17-2016 at 03:33 PM. Reason: update after contact from NAS Guns
    Too many toys, too little time ...

Thanks you, to make it available after my request last month, really appreciate it. the two mag was unattended but make it a better deal

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VanMan View Post
    what about all of us who bought these back in January of this year and found our barrels were NOT threaded for chokes as advertised? We have been waiting for this to be addressed and quickly losing patience!
    Your request was submitted again to TWI. I will follow up with them on Monday to ensure it gets shipped. Thank you for your patience.

BANNED

I just received the replacement barrel threaded for chokes and 3 chokes (improved cylinder, modified, improved modified), and it was easy to swap this on to my AS-46.

I wanted to thank NAS Guns and especially Chris for helping me clear up TWI's problem. They did everything they could to assist me and were always very professional and courteous in their correspondence with me. I'm sure this was not always easy because - yep, I got a little grumpy at times.

Chris and NAS Guns have demonstrated they are a very responsible retailer and they will get any future business I can throw at them.
    Too many toys, too little time ...