2016 Shotgun of the Year: 1919 Match~ BACK IN STOCK!! *GENERATION 2*

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
The 2016 Shooting Illustrated Shotgun of the year: the MKA 1919 Match, is finally back in stock!!! Now with a second generation of new features.

29736176016_59623f20e6_c.jpg

The 1919 is a non-restricted semi-auto magazine fed shotgun. It’s designed to look and handle like an AR-15 in order to reduce training time and preserve muscle memory when switching over from an AR rifle. The 18.5-inch chrome-lined barrel is threaded for removable chokes. A cylinder bore, modified and full choke tube set are provided with a choke case and wrench. The detachable magazine also allows for easy and rapid reloading over conventional tube type systems. Magazine seating is straight insertion style, allowing for smooth and simplistic reloads. Gas operated action is self-adjusting.

29736205336_694a77c445_c.jpg

The Match version features a telescoping AR-15 stock, seamless aluminum quadrail, an ambidextrous safety, an extended bolt release, an extended magazine release, a redesigned bolt, locking block and action block, a floating metal feed ramp and an easy takedown system. New changes include a side charging handle, buffer tube sling attachment point, and an AR-15 interchangeable pistol grip. Available in polymer and alloy lower versions.

29689608591_9fc6ebdf67_c.jpg

Unlike many copies recently introduced to the market, the MKA 1919 is the original AR-15 style 12GA shotgun and has been in production since 2007. Since then it has been extensively tested and seen service with Turkish military and seen widespread adoption with sport shooters and police across the globe.

29736150636_de0d2e3ae3_c.jpg

29479924550_ef6519595f_c.jpg

Comes with one 5 rnd magazine, iron sights and instruction manual.

In-stock. Non-restricted. Now starting at just $949.

ORDER HERE

Features:
•Detachable magazine for quick and easy reloading
•Chrome lined barrel
•Seamless full length quadrail
•Telescoping stock
•Ambidextrous safety
•Straight-insertion magazine seating
•AR-15 stock and pistol grip interchangeability
•Buffer tube sling attachment
•Side charging handle
10 year warranty

Specifications:
Caliber: 12GA 2.75" & 3"
Choke: Interchangeable, Full, Modified, Cylinder
Magazine Capacity: 5
Method of Operation: Gas Operated Semi-Automatic
Length with Stock Retracted: 955mm/37.5"
Length with Stock Extended: 1035mm/40.75"
Sights: Detachable, picatinny, 2 piece
Barrel Length: 18.5"/475mm
Weight: 3685g/8.1lbs

Damn! of course I should have waited..like this one better! AND it's $50 cheaper w/ refinements.
Was thinking of pulling the plug and getting a Type -81 but now I think I will wait to see what comes of the second round of rifles w/ regards to refinements (that's if the politicos don't f@**%^$##@& things up).

Autoloader shotguns are limited to 5 rounds ever since C-68 came into being. Not sure about before that but I don't think so.
Aaahhhaaaeeech crap, to much hooch watching nascar,, of course, wonder how fast the mag can be changed,, are they pinned or 5 rounds from factory?
Really nice looking, anybody have one?

Aaahhhaaaeeech crap, to much hooch watching nascar,, of course, wonder how fast the mag can be changed,, are they pinned or 5 rounds from factory?
Really nice looking, anybody have one?

I have a gen 1 and I love it, no malfunctions to date. This Gen 2 is everything I want, now I don't have to order the tooth and nail upgrades.

I have a gen 1 and I love it, no malfunctions to date. This Gen 2 is everything I want, now I don't have to order the tooth and nail upgrades.

Looks like they don't come with all the cool gear in the pic but good thing is that there are lots of mags which can be a problem! I would be leaning towards the alloy lower,, what would be the benefit of a poly lower?

Love the forward charging handle.

In the event that you did have a jam up, or a light load that doesn't cycle the action;
That forward charging handle would help you immensely in clearing it. (Basically you would rack it like a pump shotgun.)

Great addition to the platform.

Ok, these are nice and seem to be reliable,, and have lots of mags available, last question, what about parts availability, I see the warranty is 10 years,, wow that is good, who takes care of the warranty? tactical Imports?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom