Page 1 of 16 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Shotgun of the Year: 1919 Match~ BACK IN STOCK!! *GENERATION 2*

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

2016 Shotgun of the Year: 1919 Match~ BACK IN STOCK!! *GENERATION 2*

The 2016 Shooting Illustrated Shotgun of the year: the MKA 1919 Match, is finally back in stock!!! Now with a second generation of new features.

The 1919 is a non-restricted semi-auto magazine fed shotgun. It’s designed to look and handle like an AR-15 in order to reduce training time and preserve muscle memory when switching over from an AR rifle. The 18.5-inch chrome-lined barrel is threaded for removable chokes. A cylinder bore, modified and full choke tube set are provided with a choke case and wrench. The detachable magazine also allows for easy and rapid reloading over conventional tube type systems. Magazine seating is straight insertion style, allowing for smooth and simplistic reloads. Gas operated action is self-adjusting.

The Match version features a telescoping AR-15 stock, seamless aluminum quadrail, an ambidextrous safety, an extended bolt release, an extended magazine release, a redesigned bolt, locking block and action block, a floating metal feed ramp and an easy takedown system. New changes include a side charging handle, buffer tube sling attachment point, and an AR-15 interchangeable pistol grip. Available in polymer and alloy lower versions.

Unlike many copies recently introduced to the market, the MKA 1919 is the original AR-15 style 12GA shotgun and has been in production since 2007. Since then it has been extensively tested and seen service with Turkish military and seen widespread adoption with sport shooters and police across the globe.

Comes with one 5 rnd magazine, iron sights and instruction manual.

In-stock. Non-restricted. Now starting at just $949.

ORDER HERE

Features:
    •Detachable magazine for quick and easy reloading
    •Chrome lined barrel
    •Seamless full length quadrail
    •Telescoping stock
    •Ambidextrous safety
    •Straight-insertion magazine seating
    •AR-15 stock and pistol grip interchangeability
    •Buffer tube sling attachment
    •Side charging handle
    10 year warranty

Specifications:
    Caliber: 12GA 2.75" & 3"
    Choke: Interchangeable, Full, Modified, Cylinder
    Magazine Capacity: 5
    Method of Operation: Gas Operated Semi-Automatic
    Length with Stock Retracted: 955mm/37.5"
    Length with Stock Extended: 1035mm/40.75"
    Sights: Detachable, picatinny, 2 piece
    Barrel Length: 18.5"/475mm
    Weight: 3685g/8.1lbs
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Very nice, just want to know why only 5 rounds in this mag, are there 8-10 round mags?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Very nice, just want to know why only 5 rounds in this mag, are there 8-10 round mags?
    Semi-Auto center fire.................think about it.........

Autoloader shotguns are limited to 5 rounds ever since C-68 came into being. Not sure about before that but I don't think so.

CGN Regular
    Semi auto

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    ugh seriously? Might have to sell my gen 1 and upgrade to this.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN Regular
    Damn! of course I should have waited..like this one better! AND it's $50 cheaper w/ refinements.
    Was thinking of pulling the plug and getting a Type -81 but now I think I will wait to see what comes of the second round of rifles w/ regards to refinements (that's if the politicos don't f@**%^$##@& things up).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by KeltecFan View Post
    Autoloader shotguns are limited to 5 rounds ever since C-68 came into being. Not sure about before that but I don't think so.
    Aaahhhaaaeeech crap, to much hooch watching nascar,, of course, wonder how fast the mag can be changed,, are they pinned or 5 rounds from factory?
    Really nice looking, anybody have one?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Regular
    By the time is convinice myself I need one they'll be sold out. That's a great price. Would like to handle one in person.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Aaahhhaaaeeech crap, to much hooch watching nascar,, of course, wonder how fast the mag can be changed,, are they pinned or 5 rounds from factory?
    Really nice looking, anybody have one?

I have a gen 1 and I love it, no malfunctions to date. This Gen 2 is everything I want, now I don't have to order the tooth and nail upgrades.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Page 1 of 16 12345678911 ... LastLast