Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MAGPUL D-60 Drums @ Dlask Arms Corp.

We finally got more of these. Who knows how long they will last, there are only 20 on the website. Found here :

http://dlaskarms.com/products/magpul...variant-rifles
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

BANNED
    Walked into my bedroom, saw my drum mag lying on my bed. ?? WTF? I've been babying this thing. It's almost like a collectors item to me, so I only take it out once in awhile.

Was lying there next to the papers and inner package.... THE BOX! Dammit! (One of my kids must have taken it out of the drawer, emptied out the box, then snuck away in the night like a conniving peck-burglar.

Quick scan around the room.....AHA! On the nightstand!

[IMG][/IMG]

Quick check: No paint, glitter, marker, glue, gum, hair, slobber marks, chew marks, not full of water of anything else, not even a single hole. Phew!

Since nothing was actually broken or frigged up, it makes me think it was my daughter. But, there's a firetruck in the top box...?? Hmm, even though they're only 4 and 6, somebody's getting grounded for this, haha!

Back into the box, safe and sound

[IMG][/IMG]

Moral of the story: If it's worth buying, then buy two!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234