Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MAGPUL D-60 Drums @ Dlask Arms Corp.

MAGPUL D-60 Drums @ Dlask Arms Corp.

We special ordered these in and man am I glad we did. These absolutely TOP quality 60-round drum mags (Yes, pinned to 5) for the AR platform rifle are hard to come by. The order was for a limited amount and we will NOT be getting more once they run out.

Found here on the website :

http://dlaskarms.com/products/magpul...variant-rifles
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

My broke @ss can't afford one of these right now but thanks for bringing cool stuff in.
    I aim to misbehave

CGN Regular
    Awesome.....thanks Dlask !!!
    Just placed my order

hmmmmmm 2 30 round pmags for 40 bucks or 1 60 round pmag for 180 bucks. doesn't seem worth it unless the spring is made out of gold?

Gotta love our canadian laws...
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    hmmmmmm 2 30 round pmags for 40 bucks or 1 60 round pmag for 180 bucks. doesn't seem worth it unless the spring is made out of gold?
    lol, why buy a Ferrari when the speed limit is 90 Kms ? ...Because you can ! (for now)
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    Super fast service.... received it in 2 days. Testing will be done this weekend my Tavor, Spike's Tactical 10.5", and ArmaLite, using all different types of ammo.[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by rickspeed; 09-23-2016 at 01:07 PM.

Can you ship using Canadapost? I'm using a flex delivery address cause I'm never home when couriers pass...

Quote Originally Posted by rickspeed View Post
    Super fast service.... received it in 2 days. Testing will be done this weekend my Tavor, Spike's Tactical 10.5", and ArmaLite, using all different types of ammo.[IMG][/IMG]
    That looks sick in a Tavor ! (I have been playing with different AR's here, long and short, to see what they all look like with these drums and I still can't decide which I like most but I am leaning to the ACR....)
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by rickspeed View Post
    That looks AMAZING .. placing order. And to reference the ferrari comment..in a world of 5/30 pmags I know I wouldn't mind a spiffy 5/60 p-drum just to mix things up a bit..even if the 'speed limit' is only 5 rounds.

Cheers

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast