Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: British Special Forces 3rd Gen Integrated Upper Receiver’s from Colt Canada

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red_star View Post
    are these CC magpul lowers put together by NMI? I saw one bought by a friend and there's no stakings on the castle nut.
    We don't assemble lowers. If it's an assembled lower sold by us it's a FACTORY assembled lower.

The lowers pictured with the SAS uppers are factory assembled pulled from new in the box MRR rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Marksman View Post
    We don't assemble lowers. If it's an assembled lower sold by us it's a FACTORY assembled lower.

The lowers pictured with the SAS uppers are factory assembled pulled from new in the box MRR rifles.
    Thanks for putting this package together Brad, really looking forward to opening that box up!
    "For every one of us, living in this world means waiting for our end. Let whoever can win glory before death. When a warrior is gone, that will be his best and only bulwark" - Beowulf
    Membership: CPC, CCFR

Uh, how did you guys that have one get your flash hider off? I'm trying to figure out if it's ok to just remove it with a small wrench or if I need to secure the 10' barrel in place in a vice or something first.

somewhere in between Saskatchewan and Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by Aestus View Post
    Uh, how did you guys that have one get your flash hider off? I'm trying to figure out if it's ok to just remove it with a small wrench or if I need to secure the 10' barrel in place in a vice or something first.
    Use something like a magpul BEV block. And drop the block into a vice
    DISCLAIMER

- First “I’ll take it” wins regardless of what dialogue is occurring
    - payment required within 12 HRS unless agreed upon prior
    - all sales on the EE are final so i ask questions before buying
    - all items sold come with 100$ insurance.

I know the thread has gone a month but I just wanted to add my $.02. Nordic Marksman is the BOMB S%^T to deal with. Brad and his wife are amazing to talk to or email. I ordered a CC lower from NMI, I was charged a little more then the MRR lower on the website being offered (didn't really hear why when we were on the phone) but when it arrived I was pleased to see a Norgon ambi mag release and CC OEM ambi safety. Brad really went above and beyond for me to upgrade my lower. Today, I finally ordered the CC SAS 10.5 from NMI. I have been pining over this upper since before xmas and can't wait to add it into my growing CC inventory.

To me the CC product is on the high side of the price game but for some reason I just can't say NO. It's like a better version of a crack addiction.... cost a lot, gets you a good high when you get to use it and always leaves you wanting more =)

One last thing, when the CC products hit the civilian market from now on, Nordic Marksman will be my first stop! Thank you Brad.
    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own.

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Guys,

Flying Scotsman and I will work something out.

In the interest of keeping the thread to the SAS Upper, I'm pulling these posts.

Brad

I love my colt with the IUR gets lots of attention and questions at my gun club...its always a source of interest and I have had Leo's and marines comment and give the proverbial thumbs up!
    N*rinco is a cuss word in my house

I just finished building a Dutch iur (lower half anyway ) and had a great experience buying what I needed from these guys. Can't wait to shoot it.

Got mine today. Working off this is a reference for the build. Throwing in my own personal / quality of life additions..

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Got mine today. Working off this is a reference for the build. Throwing in my own personal / quality of life additions..

Very nice!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]