Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 182830313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: British Special Forces 3rd Gen Integrated Upper Receiver’s from Colt Canada

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jadam View Post
    Just wondering what kind of accuracy folks are getting from the 15.7” upper? Anyone with one care to comment??
    I fired one from 100m to 500m, several groups at each distance with a 3x optic and shooting off the mag. Accuracy was phenomenal with standard ivi ammunition. 2 moa at 1 and 200m, about 2.5-3 moa 3 and 4, and 4 moa approx at 500m.

Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    I fired one from 100m to 500m, several groups at each distance with a 3x optic and shooting off the mag. Accuracy was phenomenal with standard ivi ammunition. 2 moa at 1 and 200m, about 2.5-3 moa 3 and 4, and 4 moa approx at 500m.
    Great to hear. Thanks!

Anyone know where to find a 10.5 these days? I was looking at one on here but was waiting to see what my tax return was going to look like and someone scooped it up :{

Are they stop making anymore? I can't find it on your website

Same, looking for 10.5 IUR upper. Hope they can make more, but I think there is little hope, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne W View Post
    Same, looking for 10.5 IUR upper. Hope they can make more, but I think there is little hope, lol
    10* not 10.5
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hahah, my bad. Thanks for the correction😁. I wonder whether there is any surplus recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne W View Post
    Hahah, my bad. Thanks for the correction��. I wonder whether there is any surplus recently.
    I think the overruns from contracts are done. But NM has placed orders for them before. That's how I got my 10" upper. But Colt Canada can be a bit tricky to deal with. They don't sell parts so retailers and people have to part out rifles, IUR uppers are tricky to machine so orders take awhile. I don't have a clue what's going on at the moment. I emailed NM a bit ago and they told me they have stuff on order like lowers but CC takes a while.
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BARREL:
    Iconic “Colt Canada” cold hammer forged in your choice of 10.5” or 15.7” fully chrome lined barrel;
    Canadian Forces Spec thicker chrome;
    Phosphated to Mil-Spec;
    Improved integral forged carbine chamber;
    Colt Canada hammer forged choke bore;
    1/7” twist RH/ 6 groove NATO approved bore;
    Batch marked barrel and barrel extension;
    High pressure tested HPT and magnetic particle inspection MPI as per Canadian Mil-Spec;
    Anti corrosion coating applied under the handguards;
    New liner to improve thermal protection of hands.

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Im pretty sure the 10" versions are done, we have been officially told that, but as noted above, we have managed to get them again.
    So, we will be asking for more. Fingers crossed.