Tavor Rifles Back in Stock!

Zahal.org

Regular

AVAILABLE HERE

We sell the parts, now we sell the rifles too! Our Tavor TAR-21 is non-restricted in Canada with an 18.5" barrel, and we've included a number of upgrades pre-installed. Price is $2200 USD - approximately $2900 CAD. Only available in Canada.

curved buttpad: We removed the thick factory buttpad, which was originally designed for firing 40mm grenades, and replaced it with a Manticore Arms curved buttpad that improves length of pull, shouldering with and without body armor, and cheek weld with low mounted optics.

Fab Defense Podium collapsible bipod. This unit offers a handy rest in prone that does not interfere with the proper Israeli grip, and allows the rifle to stand independently.

The new Manticore Arms gasketed port cover firmly seals the ejection port and offers an additional QD sling mount

Integrated BUIS in the optics rail and dedicated flip up iron sights, both with tritium illuminated front posts

Lego IDF Trooper PVC patch, because everyone needs more moral patches

Factory carry case, cleaning kit, and USGI pattern magazine

Israeli seatbelt sling, properly attached to the rifle in IDF style, with length adjustment for shoulder transitions.

All the original components including factory buttpad, dust cover, etc.

As long as they refuse to supply replacement parts, I refuse to buy one... why should I when I can buy three quality ar15 for the same price?

To be fair, RDSC has one that was 95k rounds deep and still shooting straight with no equipment failures until the charging handle pivot pin broke this spring.

If you spend that much on ammo with no fixing or need of a new barrel yet, I don't think it is that big of a concern.

You can buy US barrels which are of a restricted length, and Herron Arms can also do Tavor barrels provided you supply the donor barrel with the barrel extension and gas system.

Zahal, are these shipped from Israel? What are important duties like by the time I get this to my door generally?

I'm really considering picking one up... But I don't want to get wrecked on duties..

Please let me know! ☺️

North Sylva just announced they got their first shipment of NR length barrels, MSRP is $875ea.

Great news!
Onetwentyish where did you find that?
I see nothing on their facebook or Instagram pages.

OK, I found it on North Sylva thread on Israeli made Tavors, Doh!

Last edited:
Great news!
Onetwentyish where did you find that?
I see nothing on their facebook or Instagram pages.

OK, I found it on North Sylva thread on Israeli made Tavors, Doh!

It's terrible news. NS is being greedy as #### and I won't be buying any. IWI US sell's barrel and bolt kits with a barrel wrench for just $450usd. At x1.35 for exchange that is still only $610cad. Barrel wrenches are $10, we don't get those with our barrels, and the Bolt is $200cad, so we are talking an equivalent value of just $400, maybe $450 if we stretch it for the barrel.

North Sylva Non-Restricted tax is between $425 and $475.

This is painfully obvious after I talked to Jon about this in 2014. Look here.

We are back in stock with Enhanced 18.5" Barrel Tavor (TAR-21)

tavor-18-diagram-website-2.jpg

Attachments

• tavor-18-diagram-website-2.jpg
    tavor-18-diagram-website-2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 518
Is this to make them look less intimidating? I visualize my friends laughing at me. Getting any black ones or any normal colors like OD green FDE. I do like that muzzle brake

Back
Top Bottom