Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tavor Rifles Back in Stock!

Last tavors? Wtf. Does this mean more emphasis on x95 ? Bring on the tavor7 in od green, ccard is ready

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Is this to make them look less intimidating? I visualize my friends laughing at me. Getting any black ones or any normal colors like OD green FDE. I do like that muzzle brake
    What did you think of the Dark Earth one?

The FDE is not bad.I like the green the x95 comes in,but that tri color one is out there and way to much for me personally . I guess color guns are the next big rage.Seems to all be many manufactures going down that path. The Turkish shotguns have every color under the rainbow.
    That's why I have to wonder if they're trying to make them look less intimidating to break away from the scary black rifle persona.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    i guess color guns are the next big rage.Seems to all be many manufactures going down that path. The Turkish shotguns have every color under the rainbow.
    personally colour does nothing to make them less intimidating. Its like the insurance BS based on car colour and driving psychology. I welcome new colours, im tired of only stainless, blued, brass or polymer bass rifles. Cars usually have 3-8 colours standard
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123