Due to the discussion that came about in our "Hemorrhage Control - The Tampon Myth", we have decided to offer up a 40% discount for the first 100 Canadian Gun Nutz users to sign up for our POD Survival Course.
CTOMS INC. offers full spectrum Health Canada Medical Devices, equipment and training and then partners them all together.
DESCRIPTION OF THE COURSE:
• While the standard first aid course may be adequate in some situations, First Aid courses are designed for controlled or controllable environments but are not realistic and actually can be dangerous if their approaches are utilized in high threat uncontrolled environments.
• This where the POD™ Survival course is a perfect fit. This course teaches the essentials to provide self-aid and buddy aid with respect to the larger tactical situation. By dispelling some of the assumptions of first aid dogma, and applying environment and situation appropriate actions, skills and equipment to tactical environments, this course teaches you how to save your own life or the life of your partner when the violence has turned against you and you have become a casualty.
• The Police Officer Down™ (POD™) Survival Course incorporated the concepts of Human Performance in Combat Casualty Care™, phases of Tactical Trauma Care™ in high threat environments, hemorrhage control including tourniquets and wound packing, basic airway management and tactical rescue concepts using approved Heath Canada Compliant Medical equipment that is, well researched and proven to be best of breed.
• No prerequisites.
• Immediate large scale roll out possible.
• The delivery is through an online platform that is accessible by: Smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
• For more information please take a look at the attachment or click on the link. http://ctoms.ca/Mission-Essential-Tr.../POD-Survival/
Here is how the program can roll out as it is ready today and used Canada Wide.
1. Continue to take a standard first aid courses and consider this as a supplement.
2. Standard delivery through about 6 - 8 hours to go through the program once and do all the exams.
3. Course certificates are printable at the end of the online course.
4. Operational kit may be handed out at this time to each person if applicable.
SKILLS CONFIRMATION PRACTICAL: (OPTIONAL not mandatory)
When a student has finished the course an optional skills confirmation is available through CTOMS.,
Every person has full access to the online course for 3 years, having the ability to refresh the material or watch the standard demo videos with an unlimited access to review the material anytime they want on a smartphone, tablet, I-PAD, laptop or desktop. We make it easy for each student or graduate of the POD™
Every person also has 3 year unlimited access to talk online or on the phone with an instructor as needed.
The online training is defendable, and traceable down to how many seconds a person took to answer the question.
Since standard first aid runs in 3 year cycles so does the POD.
• POD™ Survival course single purchase is $150.00/person/3 years (taxes incl.) Minus the CGN 40% discount
To obtain the 40% discount, go to http://ctoms.ca/Mission-Essential-Tr.../POD-Survival/ and click on enroll, then after registering, enter the Coupon Code: CGN$! (when prompted)
ENSURE THAT YOU SELECT CANADIAN GUN NUTZ FROM THE LIST WHEN PROMPTED FOR YOUR AGENCY