Thread: TDSA Canada AP1 Course, Saturday September 24th, 2016

TDSA Canada AP1 Course, Saturday September 24th, 2016

Hey folks, I participated in TDSA's Advanced Pistol 1 on Saturday, September 24th. Simply stated I have never had a firearms training experience that was this positive, ever.

Scott has surrounded himself with excellent people and it shines through in the quality of their teaching and in the way the Instructors are able to convey the TDSA method. As stated up front, come prepared to put forth an effort and you will get much more out of the day, the pace was outstanding and the significant amount of trigger time made a big difference for me as compared to other training I have taken. I really enjoyed the level of safety and professionalism demonstrated by the members of the TDSA team, it made for an excellent learning and skills development experience for me.

The way the squads were set up when the firing line was active meant that if you were efficient in the reloading area the more you could take advantage of the steel and the instruction offered by the ratio of teachers-to-students. It was awesome to be able to float around from squad-to-squad and get guidance, corrections and follow-up pointers from different Instructors - each one assisted me greatly with different aspects of gun control. I brought 750 rounds to the program and in the afternoon had buy 200 more to get through the day, and that folks is what you call a fantastic day at the range. (magazine loader tool highly recommended!)

Looking forward to my next session with TDSA Canada, thanks again Scott, Aaron, Shane, Jay, Doug and Corie (I know I missed a bunch, sorry) I appreciate your time and effort in making me a much better shooter than when I arrived.

An additional shout-out to Corie for the quick follow-up to my post-training day question - I really appreciate it - another great indicator of the connection TDSA Canada has to its students.

Jeff
    Last edited by hicksjr; 10-02-2016 at 08:07 AM.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    At milo?

Silverdale Gun Club in St Ann's ON.

I highly recommend taking all of their courses. Top notch.
    CCFR — CSSA

I had a great time as well. Definetly continuing on with tdsa

Expired Business Member
    Hello everyone,

hicksjr thanks for the nice write up. It certainly was a very busy and fun day. It was a great way for us to sum up our season.

A HUGE Thanks to everyone for coming out on the 24th! Good work everyone!

Remember, our schedule for the 2017 season is up on our website and open for registration

Cheers,

Aaron

CGN Regular
    Def a good day!!!