Victoria Gun Show - Oct 28-29

I'd love to go but I just got back from Europe and I don't think I'll have the time, but maybe. I will check with my usual gun show cohort and see if he is up for attending.

Yes please do. ! Been to many gun shows been ever been to one that a "big boy" Canadian distributor is at. I'd have no issue spending money

Last edited:
I would love to go but too far since I moved away from there a few years ago. Great show in 2013. That's where I got the K98 bug. Lots of tables with all sorts there with lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks.

Don't recommend it, lol.

Tell your wife your going to the pub :)

I would love to go but too far since I moved away from there a few years ago. Great show in 2013. That's where I got the K98 bug. Lots of tables with all sorts there with lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks.

Don't recommend it, lol.

Tell your wife your going to the pub :)

Yah she might prefer you come home right stinking drunk then know how much money we really spend at these shows lol

I was at Duncan gun show. It was disappointing. No new items, use items only! I think same person organizing this show too.

This one always has new and used. I rarely buy new at a show. Best deals are usually what someone else is tired of that is just the start of a bee-uti-ful relationship for me. The gun that is.

I was at Duncan gun show. It was disappointing. No new items, use items only! I think same person organizing this show too.

Wrong. The Victoria show is run by other folks & it's always a good one for gettin' goodies and seein' old buddies at. Though it ain't a bigass, new guns by major dealers show, it's still a great one to go to as the food is good & the atmosphere is great for deals on shootin' items.:)

Back
Top Bottom