Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shoot 9mm from you're glock 22

Expired Supporting Dealer

Shoot 9mm from you're glock 22

WE HAVE THE STORM LAKE GLOCK 22 CONVERSION BARRELS THAT ALLOW YOU TO SHOOT 9MM

PURCHASE HERE

Take your GLOCK to the next level with StormLake replacement barrels. The barrel is machined from certified 416R stainless steel for superior strength, durability, and accuracy. Barrels are match grade, hardened to 40- 42 HRC and cut broach rifled to shoot jacketed or lead bullets. All barrels are chambered for full case support. All GLOCK barrels are drop in and will only occasionally require modification to fit.

Specifications and Features:
    StormLake Barrel 34033
    9mm Luger
    4.49" barrel length
    1:16" Twist rate
    416 Stainless Steel
    Note: Dropping this barrel in your firearm allows you to convert your normal GLOCK 22 from .40 S&W to shoot the 9mm Luger.

Fits:
    GLOCK 22

"you're glock" oh boy

Way to completely sh!t on a solid offering by a damned fine Canadian firearms dealer.

The mistakes highlighted really don't matter at all. Feeling superior?

Most of use aren't left scratching our heads with what the hell was the intent of the post. We get it.

'oh boy' indeed. Try out proper capitalization and punctuation. Might look good on you.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

that is definitely something that I need. .40 is expensive compared to 9mm. And my Glock 22 is now in a KPOS. So this is in my future plans. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Islay View Post
    Way to completely sh!t on a solid offering by a damned fine Canadian firearms dealer.

The mistakes highlighted really don't matter at all. Feeling superior?

Most of use aren't left scratching our heads with what the hell was the intent of the post. We get it.

'oh boy' indeed. Try out proper capitalization and punctuation. Might look good on you.
    Don't get your panties in too tight of a knot. I was just joking around, buddy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert777 View Post
    that is definitely something that I need. .40 is expensive compared to 9mm. And my Glock 22 is now in a KPOS. So this is in my future plans. Good job!
    I've seen people sell complete 17 top ends for conversion, but if this will let you use your same slide and magazine and shoot 9mm it's a winner. Especially with used 22's going for so much less than 17's.

This is a great product! Use your existing slide and mags. I have not had any issues with mine.
    Thanks for making these available GP Tactical!

But then us gun addicts can't have fun shopping for a glock 17! Kidding. I recommend this product - much more cost & space effective way to have, basically, 2 pistols

Aaaaaaaand ordered.
    I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.

Will the ejector in 22 frame work on the 9mm round? They are shapped different.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast