Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First purchase from Tenda! Will be back.

I have ordered 2 guns from them. The communication, service and shipping was excellent.
    I would hesitate to buy from them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    No disrespect intended but why is this a Sticky? There are tons of praise the dealer threads and none of them are stickied. And why are most of the posters here newbies?
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenda View Post
    We normally ship out the ammo orders on the same day or the next.
    Your case is unusual and please don't feel hesitate to call us.
    We will do our best on all of our customer's orders.
    Cheers.

Bob@Tenda
    Yeah, I did. Three times. Your PAL form is a joke. You fill it out, yet you people don't seem to see it. And the credit card verification thing is a joke.

Come into this century for point of sale web-sites. Either the company you have doing it for you is sadly lacking, or if you're doing it.....wuff!

Sorry, I just have to tell it like it was for me. Two weeks to get an ammo order is unacceptable in this day and age. I could forgive it if the problem was with the shipping company. But it was all Tenda on my order.

I have also good experience with Tenda, in fact for one item, they price matched and gave me store credit.I think their free shipping policy need to be changed!

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
    Yeah, I did. Three times. Your PAL form is a joke. You fill it out, yet you people don't seem to see it. And the credit card verification thing is a joke.

Come into this century for point of sale web-sites. Either the company you have doing it for you is sadly lacking, or if you're doing it.....wuff!

Sorry, I just have to tell it like it was for me. Two weeks to get an ammo order is unacceptable in this day and age. I could forgive it if the problem was with the shipping company. But it was all Tenda on my order.
    Sorry to hear that, your feedback is very important to us. I will make sure pass this message to our manager and improve your next purchase experience with us.
    Regards the online system. we are currently working on a new website which will take payments, please stay tuned.
    Cheers.
    Bob@Tenda
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

We normally ship out the ammo orders on the same day or the next.
    Your case is unusual and please don't feel hesitate to call us.
    We will do our best on all of our customer's orders.
    Cheers.

Bob@Tenda
    Hi Bob, I've sent 4 or 5 emails over the past few months regarding bulk factory .22 ammo. I've never heard anything back. In the future, best to call the store and drop the emails? Just hard to find time to call during the day

I don't post much but when I get good service, I feel compelled to say something.

I ordered a couple cases of ammo Thursday expecting delivery next week sometime. Totally surprised to see the Canpar truck pull up as I was leaving for work on Friday morning. 23 hours from thinking about ordering ammo to having it in my hands.

The PAL form took literally 20 secs and calling in was painless but yeah it could definitely be automated. Will definitely purchase there again.

Regards the online system. we are currently working on a new website which will take payments, please stay tuned.
    Cheers.
    Bob@Tenda
    Great news!
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12