First purchase from Tenda! Will be back.

Brucy

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I've never ordered from Tenda before because you have to call with your credit card to complete online orders (Hopefully that changes at some point).

However I purchased some M&P mags from Tenda last week and have to say the transaction from start to finish was very painless. Very friendly staff and will be ordering from them again!

Thanks guys! :cool:

I ordered from Tenda and it was a great experience. Friendly staff, super fast and organized.
I will definitely order from Tenda again.

I have been dealing with tenda solid for the past two or three months now. I've given them a couple grand over the period now, and I love going in there. It's a family owned business, which is great to see! Their prices are always competitive, and they are willing to work with you and go that extra mile for you. They have come to know me by name now when I come in., and am always welcome to hang out, shoot the breeze with them,customers etc. And it's always a good time when I go in.

Just my experiences with them. I wouldnt even mind working there.

They also quite regularly have sales which is always a nice thING too.

I've never ordered from Tenda before because you have to call with your credit card to complete online orders (Hopefully that changes at some point).

However I purchased some M&P mags from Tenda last week and have to say the transaction from start to finish was very painless. Very friendly staff and will be ordering from them again!

Thanks guys! :cool:

Congrats! My experience was less than satisfactory. I ordered some ammo that was on special. From the start to finish (and don't get me started on their pathetic web site) it took exactly 2 weeks to receive my ammo. WTF? Come on Tenda, you need to do better.

I'm not sure if I'll deal with them again. I'm on the fence.

Congrats! My experience was less than satisfactory. I ordered some ammo that was on special. From the start to finish (and don't get me started on their pathetic web site) it took exactly 2 weeks to receive my ammo. WTF? Come on Tenda, you need to do better.

I'm not sure if I'll deal with them again. I'm on the fence.

We normally ship out the ammo orders on the same day or the next.
Your case is unusual and please don't feel hesitate to call us.
We will do our best on all of our customer's orders.
Cheers.

Bob@Tenda

Cheers.

Bob@Tenda

Yeah, I did. Three times. Your PAL form is a joke. You fill it out, yet you people don't seem to see it. And the credit card verification thing is a joke.

Come into this century for point of sale web-sites. Either the company you have doing it for you is sadly lacking, or if you're doing it.....wuff!

Sorry, I just have to tell it like it was for me. Two weeks to get an ammo order is unacceptable in this day and age. I could forgive it if the problem was with the shipping company. But it was all Tenda on my order.

I have also good experience with Tenda, in fact for one item, they price matched and gave me store credit.I think their free shipping policy need to be changed!

Yeah, I did. Three times. Your PAL form is a joke. You fill it out, yet you people don't seem to see it. And the credit card verification thing is a joke.

Come into this century for point of sale web-sites. Either the company you have doing it for you is sadly lacking, or if you're doing it.....wuff!

Sorry, I just have to tell it like it was for me. Two weeks to get an ammo order is unacceptable in this day and age. I could forgive it if the problem was with the shipping company. But it was all Tenda on my order.

Sorry to hear that, your feedback is very important to us. I will make sure pass this message to our manager and improve your next purchase experience with us.
Regards the online system. we are currently working on a new website which will take payments, please stay tuned.
Cheers.
Bob@Tenda

Cheers.

Bob@Tenda

Hi Bob, I've sent 4 or 5 emails over the past few months regarding bulk factory .22 ammo. I've never heard anything back. In the future, best to call the store and drop the emails? Just hard to find time to call during the day

I don't post much but when I get good service, I feel compelled to say something.

I ordered a couple cases of ammo Thursday expecting delivery next week sometime. Totally surprised to see the Canpar truck pull up as I was leaving for work on Friday morning. 23 hours from thinking about ordering ammo to having it in my hands.

The PAL form took literally 20 secs and calling in was painless but yeah it could definitely be automated. Will definitely purchase there again.

Back
Top Bottom