Thread: Prophet River exceptional service, again....

Prophet River exceptional service, again....

Not sure how they keep blowing away my expectations for customer service, but once again they have.
    I had 5 transfers go through on Friday, and once they received my certs Saturday morning, they processed and shipped.
    I had all five revolvers in my hands 48 hours later.

How is that possible? I am in Edmonton and they are in Lloyd and Canadapost is their carrier. CANADAPOST!!!!!

not to mention, when I ask clay a question in an email, the response happens day or night. Pretty bizarre. that's commitment.

What's the deal with every other business in Alberta? it's like you have to beg them to sell to you or help you etc...

There is no question that my next purchases will be from Prophet River.

just wish I bought two of every revolver before the chaos hit... lots of regrets...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Clay always responds to e-mails, even when he is off on a rare vacation, which I always encourage him to do more often.lol Since I started dealing with Clay, before he even had a storefront, he set the standard for customer service, and even with the expansions, he has maintained that standard of service.
    only accurate guns are interesting

IMO they have the best service in the game! Top notch folks!
    "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” Only by the name of Jesus! Acts 4:12

Prophet River and P&D are my favourite retailers.
    Long live Alberta.

CGN Regular
    That's great to hear. I emailed them my transfer yesterday. I'm in Ontario, so I've been waiting a looonnnngg time. Dealt with them for the first time this year and so far, top notch on the purchasing side. Top 3 in my books. Now I wait and see how long before I receive my package.

CGN frequent flyer
    Clay is far and above the best owner of any gun store I know of.

Prophet river is one business I never hesitate to buy from and I always check them for stock first.

It was them who found me the handgun I wanted. They found me my ruger Marlin trapper in astounding time and my field stock m4 when no one else would bring one in.

They are the standard everyone else strives for.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Always great experience with Prophet. AAA service!!
    There you have it!

I bought from them back in April a pretty beautiful Alfa Proj 22LR 4.2” “used” but to my surprise the revolver was literally in mint condition, since then I’m their loyal customer, and looking forward to receive my Taurus TH9, I’m just waiting for the transfer
    You're out!