Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Introducing True North Arms Corp.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    Man. These guys customer service is amazing. I wish they would start a sister website /company to compete on the higher end of parts and accessories.
    we are slowly adding some name brands. It will be incremental because of the capital required. Anything in particular you are looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Welcome to CGN. What 80% lowers? Will you be carrying them?
    We don't have any immediate plans but it's a possibility down the road.

best,
    Zach
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

These guys rock.
    Have placed a couple orders in the past month and everything arrived super quick.
    Top notch customer service as well.
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Pleasure doing business with True North Arms, will buy again from them! Very fast and inexpensive shipping, and flexible when you goof up and forget stuff you needed on your order.

Great selection of AR parts, thanks!

2nd order from TNA, 2nd item that has CLEARLY been used...

The first order I made at the end of last year was for a buffer assembly and the castle nut was chewed to #### and had rust on it. I asked if the parts they sell are used and told them I wouldn't mind scratch and dent/blemished items considering the prices IF they stated it. They said that no parts they sell are used.

OK, fine. The item was wrapped and you couldn't really see it until you unwrapped it. Maybe this one slipped through the cracks and they didn't know it was in such condition. Fair enough. I let them know and sent pictures and they sent me a replacement for free. They were fast to respond and helpful. The replacement was in great shape.

I made a 2nd order just last week for an upper receiver, charging handle, FA, dust cover and M4 style 6-pos mil-spec stock. The stock came looking like this...

Again, the thing is clearly used and nowhere on the page for this item does it state that the condition is used. The fact is it's not just cosmetic this time. The lever to retract/collapse the stock tends to bind and the spring feels weaker than any M4 mil-spec stock I've ever used.

Guys,

How did this one get shipped out if you don't sell used parts?? This item wasn't separately wrapped it was just in the shipping box, the other items were all separately wrapped and they were all in good condition minus one ding on the upper. I'm not an unreasonable person, one ding on the upper is nothing. I wouldn't even mention it otherwise.

Again, I don't mind cost reduced blemished items IF they state they are such. But you said you don't sell used parts. Clearly this item was used a lot! I didn't make a post on here the first time you sent a clearly used item because like I said it could have been a mistake. I emailed you and you guys were quick to respond and fix the issue. But this one is much more obvious there's no way you guys missed it and it's the 2nd time I've got a used item from you.

You guys have amazing prices, and you have a great web site that brings us parts that can be hard to get locally. That's great. I want to love you! But if your items are used please sell them as such.

Jake

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Hi Jake

Sorry about that, that is clearly not a pristine part. We pride ourselves on selling functional parts that are new unless noted. I ship everything myself, I must have missed those blemishes while attempting to pack at lightning speed, my apologies for that. We will gladly send you a replacement and I have made a note to inspect and test fit it to ensure that it is flawless.

Best regards,

Zach
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Just an update.

TNA sent me a replacement and it's in great shape!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Black Friday sale? It's gun stuff or 75 inch TV.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

BANNED
    Definitely gun stuff and sell your other tv/disconnect your cable

Built my lower on a huge part order from these guys they are great! Supply good kits and quality parts and the flat rate shipping is unbeatable.

2nd for Black Friday sale