Introducing True North Arms Corp.

As per above. I ordered a myriad of parts for a 7.62 build from varying suppliers. TNA has hands down been the quickest at shipping but more importantly answering questions via email. They even responded twice on a weekend. 5 stars from this cat. Thanks for the top quality service. Especially during these trying times.

Solid company.

With online sales the way they are . I decided to try True North Arms out . My order was small but it was shipped out quick . I received my order this morning . I opened my package up and On the receipt there was a hand written note . Thanking me for my order . That blew me away .Small things do make a difference Kudos to TNA . You guys go to the top of my list of go to places now . Thanks !!!!

Lol to bad they don't stand by their products or customers when the reach out for help. Even though the issues was on their end and even after offering to pay for their screw up....

Sucks because they were one my favorite shops.

As long as you don't need anything after they have your money you're gold

I have had many after the transaction contacts to amend and add to orders and they have always been extremely accommodating, even when i messed up! They even sent me free crush washers when i forgot to order them with a muzzle device. Nothing but good service on my end!

Thanks TNA

I have had many after the transaction contacts to amend and add to orders and they have always been extremely accommodating, even when i messed up! They even sent me free crush washers when i forgot to order them with a muzzle device. Nothing but good service on my end!

Thanks TNA

+1 on this, my first place to check when I need something I know they will stock, Also the cheapest place to buy mags and spare components generally

Back
Top Bottom