Introducing True North Arms Corp.

Shipping rate is fantastic, though I am located in Mississauga, do you have a provision for local pick up?

Hi Sam

Sorry, we do not offer pickups. If you find yourself urgently needing an item, send us a PM or email with your postal code and I'll see what I can arrange. Shipping is real quick since you're so close so you're going to have the products in hand in pretty much the same amount of time

Not to be a dink, but how long is the no tax sale running? I have a few things I need to buy but I have to wait until my GST check comes in.
You have an awesome website and an impressive inventory! And the flat shipping rate is unbelievable!

We'll post a notification a few days before the promo ends so you can squeeze in if desired. I made a note, will try to remember to PM you

Thanks for the compliments.

Just a quick question, how come none very few brands are named on your site?

Thanks for the question

They are white-label to us from the manufacturer. It's much easier to start up a store with white-label goods than brand-names.

(Note that many of our white-label goods are identical to what you'd find from other sources who simply slap their own label on them.)

Over time we are slowly bringing in more name-brands.

Glad to see you guys growing and getting your name out there!

As someone who has ordered from these guys before, just wanted to say the True North Arms site is awesome for all your AR needs, and I have nothing but awesome things to say about these guys! Best customer service experience I've ever had!

Sincerely,
Dan N.

Like extractor pin, extractor pin insert, cam pin, extractor spring. The small replacement parts.

I see what you're saying. Maybe 1 baggie with a card/label that says "This contains 1x extractor pin, 2x extractor pin insert, 1x cam pin, 2x extractor spring" and each part name has a little 1:1 scale picture/drawing?

Or you are thinking a different baggie for each type of part so that they are totally separate?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom