Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing True North Arms Corp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Needs a wish list. I would have ordered already but something was out. I won't remember to check back even if you tell me when something is back in stock.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Got my package in the mail on Tuesday. I ordered some small AR parts. Good service, excellent communication thus kudos to the crew at TNA!

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Needs a wish list. I would have ordered already but something was out. I won't remember to check back even if you tell me when something is back in stock.
    Hi Deckard

We are working on a wishlist function, should be fully baked within a week-ish

What were you interested in? I can PM you when it's in stock.

You can also try the Back In Stock Email Notifications... there should be a red flag at the right side of the screen, you click that and type your email to get a notification when that product comes in.

True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    very easy to navigate website .
    Quote Originally Posted by 1807 View Post
    Love you website. I find it easy to navigate.
    Thanks for the feedback, yes we wanted to make it as easy as possible so that you don't have to solve the website like it's a puzzle, instead you can focus on the products and how you're going to use them... building a short upper for CQB, fixing that busted buffer tube, building up a new Lower...whatever! :D
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

Good response. Probably complete Aero upper receivers or equivalent cheaper than elsewhere. Sometimes Brownell has sub-$100 uppers.

There's also a need for LAR mag packs. 5, 10, 15 with metal joiners as option. Each level of pack is a cheaper. Especially in 7.62x39.
    Last edited by Deckard; 10-15-2016 at 10:32 AM.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

great to find a source for a one stop shopping for those simple items that are usually "overpriced" because they have a brand name on them......and at a great price and great shipping price..

order placed

I will be back

Can you tell me if your lower parts kits are sj hardware? Specifically the ambi safety? I got a lower parts kit from them and it has been nothing but trouble. The trigger pins were out of spec and way too big to go into the receiver. They said they sent me replacements twice but I never received any. Not to mention they wouldn't answer emails.

Now months later I have proper trigger pins and go to install my trigger tech trigger and the sj ambi safety and with the grip fully installed I can't even move the safety lever. I literally had to cut the spring.

On top of those problems I had to file the takedown and pivot pins because the edges left on them were so rough that they wouldn't even go into the receiver. Needless to say as soon as I can get all of their parts off my AR15 I will.

Good question. Avoid that firm.

Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    Can you tell me if your lower parts kits are sj hardware? Specifically the ambi safety? I got a lower parts kit from them and it has been nothing but trouble. The trigger pins were out of spec and way too big to go into the receiver. They said they sent me replacements twice but I never received any. Not to mention they wouldn't answer emails.

Now months later I have proper trigger pins and go to install my trigger tech trigger and the sj ambi safety and with the grip fully installed I can't even move the safety lever. I literally had to cut the spring.

On top of those problems I had to file the takedown and pivot pins because the edges left on them were so rough that they wouldn't even go into the receiver. Needless to say as soon as I can get all of their parts off my AR15 I will.
    Sorry to hear about your experience. No, our Lower Parts Kits and ambi safety kits are sourced elsewhere.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

Quote Originally Posted by shadow sniper View Post
    Ordered last month: super fast shipping, amazing prices !
    Need to translate your website into french ?
    I can help����
    Thanks for the offer, i'll send you a PM
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms