Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Introducing True North Arms Corp.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coreyd View Post
    Love these guys! Received my first order in 2 business days, realized the handguard wouldnt go over the gas block and that i forgot i needed some pins. Placed a second order and guess what... two days later it was at my house. Thoroughly impressed with them having stock on all the little parts, great pricing, cheap and fast shipping. The hand written note on the receipt shows the personal nature of these guys too. I will be ordering more in the future for sure.
    Thanks you
    My goal is to have every AR part that you available in a single place

Stay tuned for some more cool ar shopping options in the next few months
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Website looks good!! Cant wait to clear my CC so I can order more goodies!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Recevied my handymans special M16 BCG and it dropped right into my milspec upper and checked head space with my gauges and its good. It also dropped into my NEA upper....No fitting required. Thanks for the great deal and the hand written note was a nice touch. Waiting on your TNA uppers now.
    Last edited by Undergiver; 10-21-2016 at 09:44 AM.
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Got my order to day ( ordered this sunday past ) woo ! Like that was fast !! Thanks guys ! Now just have to install them pieces !

CGN Regular
    I grabbed a Harris clone bipod today, for $50 shipped I figured I couldn't go wrong. Should be nice on my VTR.
    "I'm never in a hurry, I'm just movin' fast."

Looking for an engraved dust cover and extended mag release for my AR do you guys do that?

CGN Regular
    Any 14.5'' Mid-Length Government Profile Barrels ?.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapi View Post
    Looking for an engraved dust cover and extended mag release for my AR do you guys do that?
    We are hoping to have extended mag release buttons in before Christmas.
    Right now we don't have any engraved dust covers. I can see you a blank one that you can take to the mall for engraving
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I'm glad this business model works. I was irritated by the other guy demanding a PAL for parts (out of principle) and the preorder bugged me. I'd order a bunch of things and they'd send what they'd have with shipping. Then some small part would come in and they'd charge shipping again. I asked for the return of a barrel to inventory and then the price went up $100 the next day. I bought it and found out they couldn't mention there was no front sight post. I swear I spend $200 on shipping for one build! It's my way of saving you guys are very welcome.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Yeah, I purchased a number of small items (rail covers, offset flip up BUIS, a magazine). Good price, the package arrived ridiculously fast, and shipping was inexpensive as well. There was even a handwritten note on the invoice thanking me for my first purchase.

Thus far I'm very, very impressed with True North Arms Corp. Thanks!