Introducing True North Arms Corp.

True North Arms Corp

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   1
Hi All!

True North Arms is a new business member here. Just a quick intro to get you acquainted with us:

Our goal is to offer the most enjoyable experience for buying AR-15 parts & tools online. Everything from pins & springs to Uppers, barrels, quadrails, backup sights, muzzle devices, you name it (* Lower Receivers sometime in the future). We are especially proud of our Canadian products from Motiuk Manufacturing, North Eastern Arms, Matador Arms, Press Check Ventures, and S&J Hardware.

We offer $6.95 flat shipping across Canada, no minimum order.

Right now we have a no-sales-tax promotion for a limited time.[THIS PROMO IS NOW EXPIRED]

Looking forward to working with the folks here on CGN.

Tight groups!

- Zach & Stanley
True North Arms Corp.
Mississauga, Ontario

P.S. Here are some nice things our customers have said about us:

"Thanks for the great service, fast shipping and a awesome product."
– Robert M., Alberta

"A retailer that actually gives a #### about its customers."
– Michal, Oakville

"Thanks for the great service with our recent order. We are looking forward to building up our AR lowers."
– Ivan, Ottawa

"I can't give high enough praise for this company. Ordered a bunch of barrel parts this morning and got an E-mail shortly after from them suggesting a few parts I may have missed and I indeed did miss some, they even gave me a free one-time-use promo code for free shipping so didn't have to pay shipping twice. Parts got shipped within the day.
"On top of that their shipping is SIX ####ING DOLLARS. That is awesome.
"You can get any individual part you want from them. Hammer spring broke? Normally you'd be SOL and have to buy an new trigger group. These guys got your back. Eight dollars shipping included and you're back in business with the little spring you needed."

– Tyson K, Saskatchewan

"As someone who's in the customer service/retail industry themselves, the amount of effort you've put into taking care of your customers, being insanely friendly and catering to any possible needs people have is something I've truly never seen anywhere before!
"Keep up the amazing work man, and I'm hoping this website really grows for you because it seems like you're working really hard to make it the best you can and setting an amazing standard for customer service!"

– Dan N., Sudbury

"I wanted to let you know that I received my magazine order from you guys and couldn't be happier. I am very very impressed with the level of professionalism and excellent customer service you guys have shown during this deal. ... I want to say thank you very much and I will definitely be buying from you again."
– Vlad G., Ottawa

Last edited:
Any chance you'll carry some ambi mag releases for a reasonable price. I still can't justify spending over $150 on a norgon.

Congrats !

It is alway a good news for shooters to have a new source for toy's !

If True North Arms have a similar quality of service like True North Morgage i'm already a happy camper !

Cheers

Welcome! Always a pain to try to find AR parts. Nice that you're close to me as well.

Any chance you can get NEA .22LR AR mags?
Like the gun but don't want to buy if I can't get mags for it.

Not to be a dink, but how long is the no tax sale running? I have a few things I need to buy but I have to wait until my GST check comes in.
You have an awesome website and an impressive inventory! And the flat shipping rate is unbelievable!

Back
Top Bottom