Thread: Customer service

Customer service

Are you guys still open? I've been trying to call for 4 days now and nobody ever answers the phone.

I guess I'll just ask here. Do you guys offer free shipping over a certain purchase amount? And how frequently do you ship if the items are in stock.
    Silverdale, BRRC

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Happy to give you a ring. Its just been nuts this week. As already requested, just zap us a pm with your phone # and we will
    get back to you as soon as we can.

If its something urgent, you can always email info@nordicmarksman.com

We do not offer free shipping, but from time to time we have promotions and include shipping.
    All items on our website are in stock unless noted as a pre-order. Orders ship within 24 hours
    (by the next business day). Sometimes, we get them out the same day.

Thanks for the response, I understand you guys get busy. I will likely hold off for a promotion, as the shipping charge seemed a bit high for a bipod, but your price on the bipod itself, was very good.
    Silverdale, BRRC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by nonrandomhero View Post
    Thanks for the response, I understand you guys get busy. I will likely hold off for a promotion, as the shipping charge seemed a bit high for a bipod, but your price on the bipod itself, was very good.
    If memory serves the quoted shipping charge is just a shipping calculator and if it comes in lower they'll adjust it. Bought a Colt Canada BCG from them a couple months ago and I was very happy with their service, would definitely recommend.