Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2434363738394041424344454647484950515254 ... LastLast

Thread: WR762 rifle

Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    Why not just buy the rifle with beaver barf furniture? At least that way, you can take it shooting while you wait for your chosen furniture. That's what I'm doing.

Is there a firearms dealer or distributor that actually sells rifles without furniture?
    Pretty much every AR manufacturer....I already have the stuff I need to convert it,plus a CZ with beaver barf,a box full of extra beaver barf and a full NEA accessories to do up another build.....so by rights I need 3 of these without furniture so I can have the full set.

I have having boxes of parts laying around taking up space,I've had to start building up Ar lowers and throwing all my left over parts on them and selling the rifles to make room.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Expired Business Member
    I can sell without furniture if you wish and have a 50 dollars off. Is this what is needed?
    For restricted version we can offer for a few people that want it, But you need to tell me know and you need to buy it now on westrifle.com it will then be shipped by Kodiak to your address when finished. You must make that move this week because on Monday I will order barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    I can sell without furniture if you wish and have a 50 dollars off. Is this what is needed?
    For restricted version we can offer for a few people that want it, But you need to tell me know and you need to buy it now on westrifle.com it will then be shipped by Kodiak to your address when finished. You must make that move this week because on Monday I will order barrels.
    Sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!! every bit makes a difference! Even completed recievers would sell for those that want to convert their Tactical-2P

My question earlier was something to the effect of "can we have G3 lookalikes with the slick H&K style collapsing stock. I can start working on a design if you send me a reciever
    Name:  8ea4e61517ae2ab46d29ae4b7c885641.jpg
Views: 1036
Size:  76.2 KB
    Similar to this, been dreaming of owning one of those since I first saw one as a kid

P.S. I know the CZ uses a different action, rifle pictured is an old school G3
    Last edited by Jake1911; 01-26-2017 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Added pic
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson 1791
    Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    Why not just buy the rifle with beaver barf furniture? At least that way, you can take it shooting while you wait for your chosen furniture. That's what I'm doing.

Is there a firearms dealer or distributor that actually sells rifles without furniture?
    Because I'm sick of staring at this box of cheap OEM AR and Vz58 furniture that nobody wants and I couldnt give away for free.
    If its 25 dollars cheaper, thats 25 dollars I didnt waste on something that gets added to a pile of junk Ill never use

Bit of a long shot, but I'd love to see one of these in 5.45x39.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    Bit of a long shot, but I'd love to see one of these in 5.45x39.
    is there even ammo avalable in 5.45x39?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    no. people have this fantasy that one rifle in canada will equate to the cheap 5.54x39 in the states getting sold here.

how many rifle do you think you will sell make? now how many of those do you think you could actually sell to the 10 people in fantasy land that want 5.54x39?

Expired Business Member
    I still don't if ammo if available in 5.45x39

We are still looking into idea of making this rifle cheaper. One of the buyer wanted it cheaper and suggested to make it non chrome lined since barrel is screwed onto the rifle. Cost wise it is 50-75 dollars cheaper on the barrel
    Feedback is appreciated

Also we are working with Tactical Capital Corp to accept financing for a few people who want that.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    I still don't if ammo if available in 5.45x39

We are still looking into idea of making this rifle cheaper. One of the buyer wanted it cheaper and suggested to make it non chrome lined since barrel is screwed onto the rifle. Cost wise it is 50-75 dollars cheaper on the barrel
    Feedback is appreciated

Also we are working with Tactical Capital Corp to accept financing for a few people who want that.

Al

For the sake of 50-75,I wouldn't even bother.

If it was 150 yeah sure,but not for that little.

I think people are still under the misconception that this rifle should be $900 like they were a few years ago.

One question though,I'm assuming these are using green mountain AK gunsmith barrels,aren't those available with a phosphate finish?The chrome lining does seem kinda redundant if There's a cheaper,phosphate solution available.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

CGN Regular
    Keep these chrome lined please..