Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38485051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: WR762 rifle

Expired Business Member
    Muzzle break for WR762

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    Although they looks similar to an AK47,#

If it were me, I'd word it differently, moving the "problem" from the rifle to the viewer. "VZ58 and AK47 rifles share a 1950s wood and metal esthetic, however; esthetic is all they have in common. Orignally designed and built by different countries, they are completely different rifles"

You might add:

Amoung other things, this allows the WRT762 to use a more desirable, "heavier" solid milled reciver, for improved accuracy and strength, yet weigh about a pound less than AK47 designs with, less desirable, "lighter" stamped recievers.

Personally, I'd prefer "AK47" was never mentioned.

(Maybe I'm overly sensitive. Despite being 100% compliant, Canadian airport security seized my toothpaste, and German airport security seized my deodorant.)

Expired Business Member
    WR762 is completely different from AK47. We do not ever compare it to AK47.
    I believe that we will have a successful rifle for Canadian hunters and shooting community

Quote Originally Posted by whimsy View Post
    If it were me, I'd word it differently, moving the "problem" from the rifle to the viewer. "VZ58 and AK47 rifles share a 1950s wood and metal esthetic, however; esthetic is all they have in common. Orignally designed and built by different countries, they are completely different rifles"

You might add:

Amoung other things, this allows the WRT762 to use a more desirable, "heavier" solid milled reciver, for improved accuracy and strength, yet weigh about a pound less than AK47 designs with, less desirable, "lighter" stamped recievers.

Personally, I'd prefer "AK47" was never mentioned.

(Maybe I'm overly sensitive. Despite being 100% compliant, Canadian airport security seized my toothpaste, and German airport security seized my deodorant.)

WR762 is completely different from AK47. We do not ever compare it to AK47.
    I believe that we will have a successful rifle for Canadian hunters and shooting community
    this rifle is going to be very popular, our true canadian rifle
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

Hey WestRifle, I just want to say congrats for following through. Been following the saga of this rifle since you announced it. Lot of people bitching about this and that along the way (seriously some of the posts on here are ridiculous; like certain caliber suggestions...), but the finished product looks great.

I've never felt an affinity for beaver barf, but for some reason it's drawing me in now. Definitely putting an order in before the year is out.

Expired Business Member
    Thank you very much. This rifle was complete success as it was sold out in a week. We should have next batch very soon.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Para View Post
    Hey WestRifle, I just want to say congrats for following through. Been following the saga of this rifle since you announced it. Lot of people bitching about this and that along the way (seriously some of the posts on here are ridiculous; like certain caliber suggestions...), but the finished product looks great.

I've never felt an affinity for beaver barf, but for some reason it's drawing me in now. Definitely putting an order in before the year is out.

Thank you very much. This rifle was complete success as it was sold out in a week. We should have next batch very soon.

Al
    congrats!
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

It's painful to see dealers that have them in stock, when I ordered one from Wanstalls a month and a half ago, is there a big delay or what?

Hey Westrifle, do you stock the Spectre Ballistics Hex Brake that you showed the video of? If not where can I get one?

Also looking for a scope mount for my WR762. Do you have them in stock as I don't see them on your website.

Expired Business Member
    Can you send me an email. I can get you both.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    Hey Westrifle, do you stock the Spectre Ballistics Hex Brake that you showed the video of? If not where can I get one?

Also looking for a scope mount for my WR762. Do you have them in stock as I don't see them on your website.