Canada Ammo's Week long Thanksgiving Sale

my transfer was initiated on the 14th, still nothing :( just showing in the processing stage. I wonder if its taking longer cuz i'm in ontario

Well then that's normal. Transfer takes a few days.

My experience with canam is tat they ship:
-1 or 2 days after receiving Transfer Notification if there was a restricted firearm;
-A week after the order if there isn't any restricted firearm.

My guess is they package the order and just wait for the transfer notification to ship it.

Since I'm all the way on the other side of the continent it's another week to get here by canpar. Possibly add one or 2 days for usual canpar snafu, and the average time from when I click "submit order" to when I open the box is 2-3 weeks. If it hasn't been shipped after 2 weeks though I'd send them an email, that's just too long unless there was a snafu.

My order from Oct 7th shipped today, I'm guessing with all the great deals and number of orders the good people at CanAm probably had to sleep in the warehouse and work shifts to try and keep up.
Now I'm like a kid on the week before Christmas and probably will get as much sleep waiting to open my presents :).

Thanks CA

Am I the only one still waiting for my order to get shipped? I ordered a restricted firearm on oct 8 and received the CFC transfer confirmation on the 13th, but my order status still shows "Waiting for CFC". They should have received the confirmation a long time ago. I also contacted them by email last week but have not received an answer yet.

same thing happened to me. I emailed them and included a picture of the approval. my order just arrived today. Looks good too :)
Am I the only one still waiting for my order to get shipped? I ordered a restricted firearm on oct 8 and received the CFC transfer confirmation on the 13th, but my order status still shows "Waiting for CFC". They should have received the confirmation a long time ago. I also contacted them by email last week but have not received an answer yet.

We did not get your email. please send a copy of the transfer notice, and we will ship it out

Back
Top Bottom