Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: NEA M-LOK AR15 Rail, NEW ITEM!

I would love a 7" rail. Any chance?

Ditto on 7"

CGN Regular
    well NEA was good enough to send me a new part. it all went together with no hangups at all. maybe there was something wrong with the way i put it together the first time, but I did all the same stuff and it just popped right on there. Good on them for standing behind their product.

sspike, same here. Wasn't the way you installed it.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTapin View Post
    sspike, same here. Wasn't the way you installed it.
    I was scratching my head trying to figure out how I went so wrong. I'm glad I followed up with the guys from nea. They wanted the original part back and then sent me out a replacement. Whatever it was, they made it right by me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSharp View Post

Is that an M-LOk AFG grip? If so where did you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by frumpy View Post
    Very happy with mine

Somewhat regretting not getting the shorter rifle, that looks wild. How do you find the Vortex red dot works? Recommend a set up like yours?

Quote Originally Posted by sspike View Post
    I was scratching my head trying to figure out how I went so wrong. I'm glad I followed up with the guys from nea. They wanted the original part back and then sent me out a replacement. Whatever it was, they made it right by me.
    They gave me the choice of sending it in, or cutting it in half, and sending them a photo to speed up the process... I had such a hard time mentally with destroying it.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Somewhat regretting not getting the shorter rifle, that looks wild. How do you find the Vortex red dot works? Recommend a set up like yours?
    I love it, the Vortex works great. I have it on a 0.75" riser but may switch it out for a 1/2" riser. I'm also debating getting rid of my 16" AR with 1-4x pst as this is now my go to AR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Thanks. I want something lighter for 3 gun. My 18" NEA with the MLok rail is insanely light but optics are weighting it down. I recently put a Strike eagle on but that's pretty bulky too.

What barrel/forend length is that NEA rifle in the picture above? How much did the vortex sight run you and what model is it? Sorry for all the questions, it's a noble set up!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTapin View Post
    They gave me the choice of sending it in, or cutting it in half, and sending them a photo to speed up the process... I had such a hard time mentally with destroying it.
    I got that offer too, but they initially asked for $70 and a picture of my cut up part, before they sent me out a new part. I didn't like the terms on that deal.