BlackBerry User and Problems Accessing Website Content

X-man

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
I can access the general website and see pics, but when I click on an individual item a new page will open, but there's no content to be found. Any BB users having the same problem?

I didn't even know blackberries were still being used, they are so far behind everyone else software wise.

I have a similar problem with my work phone (a BB Classic) when using internet. I never bothered looking for a fix, because I carry my personal iPhone6 as well, and use it for internet (hotspot off the BB). My company is not only still using BB, but offering them as hardware upgrades too. I just received my upgrade form and I can either get a BB Classic, BB Leap, Samsung Note 5, Samsung Galaxy S7, or iPhone 6s (but it has a $140 premium and cannot access network drives, so it is out). I really only use it for calls, texts and email away from the office, so I will likely stay with a BB Classic mostly for the physical keyboard.

Running with a Passport... previous employer supplied phones included iphones and Blackberry... once I left Gov went to the i phone and then Passport... best phone ever. No probs accessing the site.

They still make android phones?

no issues on mine, kinda slow sometimes. I've got a BB leap (had a z5 for 2 yrs), only reason i got it cause my work is paying for it and I get unlimited data and calling for free haha.

Back
Top Bottom