Thread: The new discount code for all CGN members!

The new discount code for all CGN members!

Our SoftOpen have been a success, thanks to you all !!!

In-order to appreciate all the supports from CGN, now we have setup a 5% discount code for all CGN members: CGN0517

You can use it as many times as you want!

Please note this discount code does not combine with other discounts and offers.

Thanks again, and enjoy
    Team opticspice
    https://opticspice.ca
    info@opticspice.ca
    Performance can be affordable
    Wechat: CanadianMinuteMan

Cool, didn't even know about you guys. Any chance of getting some CZ 75 SP-01 optic mounts?
    Interested in some 1911, Sig 226, and CZ 75 mounts and optics... just need to let my credit card cool down a bit.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Our supplier is working on XD, M&P and USP mount. We might run into another 1911's problem, the contour of the slide and dove-tail angle/size could have some differences between different CZ 75/85/97 variants. I will check with them and let you guys know.
    Last edited by SpicyEyez; 10-18-2016 at 03:56 PM.
    Team opticspice
    info@opticspice.ca

BANNED
    I will browse your site a little

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Cool, didn't even know about you guys. Any chance of getting some CZ 75 SP-01 optic mounts?
    Interested in some 1911, Sig 226, and CZ 75 mounts and optics... just need to let my credit card cool down a bit.
    There are three or four different slide cuts for the CZ75 variants. The B will have a different cut than the Tactical Sport, the SP-01, and the SPO-01 Shadow. Most of it has to do with the height of the slide aft of the dovetail. I've been hunting high and low for a dovetail mount for my B for a while. There is an outfit in the US that makes all kinds of bases for the various models, with all the popular bolt patterns for reflex optics, and even pic rails.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyEyez View Post
    Our supplier is working on XD, M&P and USP mount. We might run into another 1911's problem, the contour of the slide and dove-tail angle/size could have some differences between different CZ 75/85/97 variants. I will check with them and let you guys know.
    If you could get back to us on how easily they could do up a CZ mount, I'd be grateful too. The US-based guy I mentioned is a little pricey for my little "experiment" with my CZ75B (hint-hint) since I have to factor in exchange rates, shipping and probably customs. Once the rest of my 1911 parts turn up, I'll most likely order a mount.

The two questions I have are this:

Can the Fury reflex sight mount on the Sphinx mount or is the Pic-mount non-removable?

Will either the Fury or Sphinx hold up to stout recoil, say from 10mm Auto, the way it's meant to be loaded... being really freaking hot?

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the info, i will follow up with distributor again, see if they have any news. Fury have different mounting pattern than Sphinx, and it does fit on VSIM ECO , hope this can help you find out the reference of mounting pattern.
    I have had Fury and Sphinx mounted on varies of shotgun, rifle and pistols, including 12ga, 45acp, 357sig, 40SW. i am confident that those two can withstand reasonable amount of recoil.
    Team opticspice
    info@opticspice.ca

My mistake, Fury seems to have a different mounting pattern than anything else . Sphinx have same pattern as Fastfire and Docter, and it fit on vsim eco
    Team opticspice
    info@opticspice.ca

Good to know. Now you just have to get some CZ75 mounts :D