Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: APC223-SA Final specifications - place your order now.

John,

Thanks for going to the trouble and expense of bringing a quality NR black rifle to market. It's appreciated. I usually save up and pay cash for my expensive toys from Switzerland, but having already committed to some major purchases for the upcoming holidays and new year, the mad money fund is close to tapped.

I'd ordinarily wait, but the introductory pricing is tempting. When do you expect final payment will be due? Having never used your layaway program, just wondering how it would work for this product and what the terms would be. Thx.
    “...Only accurate rifles are interesting.”
    - Colonel Townsend Whelen

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
    - Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    John,

Thanks for going to the trouble and expense of bringing a quality NR black rifle to market. It's appreciated. I usually save up and pay cash for my expensive toys from Switzerland, but having already committed to some major purchases for the upcoming holidays and new year, the mad money fund is close to tapped.

I'd ordinarily wait, but the introductory pricing is tempting. When do you expect final payment will be due? Having never used your layaway program, just wondering how it would work for this product and what the terms would be. Thx.
    Final payment is due when the guns arrive here, no exact ETA but barrels will be 8-12 weeks, so should be early in the New Year. Basically our Lay-a-way plan works like this, pay the deposit and the balance is paid in three equal payments over the next three months, in your case this would only start when the guns arrive. We can also draw up any payment plan that is agreeable to both of us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Final payment is due when the guns arrive here, no exact ETA but barrels will be 8-12 weeks, so should be early in the New Year. Basically our Lay-a-way plan works like this, pay the deposit and the balance is paid in three equal payments over the next three months, in your case this would only start when the guns arrive. We can also draw up any payment plan that is agreeable to both of us.
    John, if I just wanted to pay the balance off now in full is that doabl
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    John, if I just wanted to pay the balance off now in full is that doabl
    I would be pleased to take your money but your place in the queue remains unaltered.

Photos will have to wait as Photo bucket is down, anyway I have a new gun to shoot.

I would be pleased to take your money but your place in the queue remains unaltered.

Photos will have to wait as Photo bucket is down, anyway I have a new gun to shoot.
    I'm not trying to bump ahead of anyone just want to pay it off so that way I don't have to worry in a few months from now but either way I'm still very stoked on getting this thing!!!!!

Can't wait to see the pics and review
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

How many Pre-Orders so far, and how many do you expect on the first shipment?

Is there a Chance of 300 Blackout Non-Restricted?

Quote Originally Posted by cwblackwell88 View Post
    How many Pre-Orders so far, and how many do you expect on the first shipment?

Is there a Chance of 300 Blackout Non-Restricted?
    It is not our policy to disclose numbers, suffice to say orders are coming in faster than I expected and we have increased our order. No ETA yet, it will all depend on barrels.

I have already asked about a non restricted APC300-SA, I am not sure if we will need to have a minimum quantity, will advise ASAP.

First test report:

She is a "peach", softest recoiling 5.56 that I have ever shot. Operates as smooth as silk. We mounted a scope and just function tested her, grouping tomorrow, dry weight was 8.75 lbs. Two stage trigger is great, 1st stage is 2.1 lb and she breaks just on 6 lb yet it feels like 4 lbs. Very clean and crisp with no creep.

Just a few quick photos to tease you with.

Just a few quick photos to tease you with.

So this is the exact model we will be getting but with the flash hider??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

BANNED
    Looks alot like the ACR, Cant wait to do a side by side :-)

Glad to hear we can send you more money. This way i'll be able to pay it off before it gets here