Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: APC223-SA Final specifications - place your order now.

Quote Originally Posted by Animatronic Fireman View Post
    What is the weight of NR with skeleton stock? I was considering an ACR but this looks awesome.
    Can't give you an accurate answer as one has not been built exactly like we are offering. Check out the specs on B&T web site, look up the match rifle and add extra weight for 2 inches of barrel, this is the closest I can tell you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    Whens the final payment due? lol this is tempting but IDK if my bank account will handle it right now.
    Final payment is due when they arrive or you can pass and wait for the next shipment if we are all sold out at that time or turn your deposit into a Lay-a-way plan.

BANNED
    Email sent bro!
    I need it!

Quote Originally Posted by lawn gnome View Post
    How does the skeleton stock work out with optics like the Elcan or ACOG?
    Seriously, I notice the slight shoulder stock drop, not being in-line as it were, so does it align well or have the same optic problems as the Swiss Arms or SG540?

Dec/Jan,,, darn, darn ,darn,,,I'll still be broke.
    Maybe spring,,,.
    I agree with you a cheek weld is very important. We have been advised that the skeleton stock is more rigid that the stock with the cheek piece and that this stock (Skelton) with a strap on pad like Voodoo offer is the best way. We will also have some butts with the cheek piece available as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabazz View Post
    How long is the preorder on for and is there an ETA on accuracy testing of the one you have? Very interesting about the difference in accuracy with different parts also a good sign that they're tracking those things.
    The introductory price is good for our first order, after that it will depend on the exchange rate. If my good wife can purchase Euros at a good rate we will try and keep the lower price for as long as we can. (Pat enjoys chocolates and flowers )

As for accuracy testing, on reflection I am not sure how much reliance we should put on the results from the sample that the RCMP should be returning. If I remember correctly the sample has the 18.6 inch barrel but I think she may have been built on a short gas system, the object was not to build the most accurate rifle but to get a sample approved by the RCMP, this process has taken so long (5 years this Dec) that I can not remember all the details. I am not sure what stock she has and what if any she has for a flash hider or break, in an event we will put a good scope on her and publish the results. We will also keep a rifle from the first shipment and conduct accuracy tests with her so we have our own bench mark.

I personally rate this rifle very highly, the action is so smooth she makes all other semi autos feel like an AK! I am very confident that they will shoot extremely well, time will tell.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    The introductory price is good for our first order, after that it will depend on the exchange rate. If my good wife can purchase Euros at a good rate we will try and keep the lower price for as long as we can. (Pat enjoys chocolates and flowers )

As for accuracy testing, on reflection I am not sure how much reliance we should put on the results from the sample that the RCMP should be returning. If I remember correctly the sample has the 18.6 inch barrel but I think she may have been built on a short gas system, the object was not to build the most accurate rifle but to get a sample approved by the RCMP, this process has taken so long (5 years this Dec) that I can not remember all the details. I am not sure what stock she has and what if any she has for a flash hider or break, in an event we will put a good scope on her and publish the results. We will also keep a rifle from the first shipment and conduct accuracy tests with her so we have our own bench mark.

I personally rate this rifle very highly, the action is so smooth she makes all other semi autos feel like an AK! I am very confident that they will shoot extremely well, time will tell.
    Right on John, well if you ever consider selling your sample one with the short handguard "I'll take it"
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Right on John, well if you ever consider selling your sample one with the short handguard "I'll take it"
    X2... I would like one with the shorter guard. But I know, can't make everyone happy

with the restricted models will they come sooner since they don't need the new barrels?

and again, theres no ability to simply swap barrels right?

I've been all for this rifle. Big money for big quality. But I'm surprised to see that a different stock will cost $500. Is it machined from a gold block? I understand the retractable stock will be more expensive due to the attachments on the upper, but $845 more expensive? Now I'm not so sure if it's expensive due to quality or straight up gauging us customers. That's obscene money for a simple fixture that performs a vital function. I'd sooner machine my own stock than pay for that. I'm now questioning the entire B&T line.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer norlandgeese's Avatar
    Hi order email sent, please advise do I EMT the deposit to the sales email address?
    Mismatch is the new black